Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 914 LE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
caraddict
looking to sell A nice Creamsicle. Has certificate of authenticity and is in the registry. Engine is a replacement g code . recently resealed. new clutch and pressure plate. sealed and new push rod tubes, oil cooler, alternator in the last 2 years. Ac compressor removed and gos with car . prefer sale to someone who can look at the car here in Modesto California. Near rust free ,clean hell hole area asking $35KClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
caraddict
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmenthave lots of pics send email with questions
porboy
PM'd you.
jhynesrockmtn
Looks like a nice car. If I hadn't recently acquired my Bumblebee, I'd be on a plane to look at this tomorrow. Good luck with the sale.
Unpretentious
QUOTE(caraddict @ Jan 19 2023, 12:51 PM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmenthave lots of pics send email with questions

Have you given thought to displaying your car at the Turlock Swap Meet this weekend? Good exposure and it’s close to you. I have a friend showing there. He has a large booth space and likely has extra room. Contact me right away if interested.

Jerry

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.