Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiring behind the dash.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nivekdodge
I have two wires behind the hazard switch and the multi gauge with no connection. These spade lugs appear to be factory but are side lugged (wire comes in from the side)not the back. Grey w red and Brown? turn signal? They can only go were they reach and there is no spade to push them on.????? Anyone have a lead ???

Kevin
JeffBowlsby
Check the schematic for your
Model year
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(nivekdodge @ Jan 21 2023, 05:11 PM) *

I have two wires behind the hazard switch and the multi gauge with no connection. These spade lugs appear to be factory but are side lugged (wire comes in from the side)not the back. Grey w red and Brown? turn signal? They can only go were they reach and there is no spade to push them on.????? Anyone have a lead ???

Kevin

Need the year of the car, can you get a pic of what you're describing?
davep
If you mean flag connectors, then they should be 2 of the 3 wires that go to the fog light switch.
nivekdodge
QUOTE(davep @ Jan 21 2023, 07:29 PM) *

If you mean flag connectors, then they should be 2 of the 3 wires that go to the fog light switch.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks much Dave!
Root_Werks
QUOTE(davep @ Jan 21 2023, 04:29 PM) *

agree.gif

Just installed the Fog switch on my 75'. Can't recall the colors.
davep
The third wire is a Black/ blue stripe from terminal 56 on the headlight switch.
nivekdodge
QUOTE(davep @ Jan 23 2023, 09:22 PM) *

The third wire is a Black/ blue stripe from terminal 56 on the headlight switch.

smile.gif Thanks again dave
930cabman
QUOTE(davep @ Jan 23 2023, 09:22 PM) *

As far as I know the Black/blue stripe is the instrument lighting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.