Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WAY OT: Need an ebay favor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
swood
This guy is my brothers co-workers boyfriend and she feels sorry for him because no one is bidding on his...ratail... huh.gif

Some of us are going to bid it up just for chuckles. Can't imagine no one is interested... unsure.gif Love to see this one go fer big bucks.

Check it
redshift
screwy.gif
swood
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 10 2005, 03:29 PM)
screwy.gif

You know you want it.

Wait...don't you have a big outta control fro? Or was that photo of you behind that banner decieving?
Lyressa Roberts
Hey, I'll take the guy it's attached to!!!

lol2.gif
MikeP
Man, I thought I'd seen some weird shit, but whoa......I mean WHOA. That about takes the cake.
soloracer
I'm not going to bid on it as I really don't want the negative feedback. For those who think he wouldn't leave negative feedback go ahead but remember he is selling his own "Star Wars" hair on e-bay. I can't believe the guy is all there. However, it might be fun to make him answer all kinds of stupid questions about it though. I went for the transplant angle. Can anyone else come up with anything?
Mueller
He could make more money if he offered to let someone:
cut it off or burn it off (while still attached )

maybe I'm sick in the head, but goofy stuff like that makes me want to walk up and cut it off.......
mack914
This guy has "ottobin hair" wacko.gif wacko.gif

"ought have been" on a rats ass. aktion035.gif
redshift
QUOTE (swood @ Aug 10 2005, 07:56 PM)
screwy.gif

You know you want it.

Wait...don't you have a big outta control fro? Or was that photo of you behind that banner decieving?

mad.gif .... anyways...

Let Lyressa have him, and decide what to do with the hair, the Star Wars VHS tapes, and the cardboard light sabres.

laugh.gif

M
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 10 2005, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (swood @ Aug 10 2005, 07:56 PM)
screwy.gif

You know you want it.

mad.gif .... anyways...

Let Lyressa have him, and decide what to do with the hair, the Star Wars VHS tapes, and the cardboard light sabres.

laugh.gif

M

Oh, I could think of things to do with him. lol2.gif
GaroldShaffer
WTF screwy.gif If he really wanted to do something good with his hair, grow it out and donate it to Lock of Love for hairpieces made for kids that have lost their hair due to medical issue or treatments.
bd1308
i want to do that someday....

Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (James Thomlinson @ Aug 11 2005, 07:58 AM)
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Aug 10 2005, 03:59 PM)
Hey, I'll take the guy it's attached to!!!

lol2.gif

Is that adjusted for your league? Be an idealist and aim higher. Here, browse around here (but stay away from the gorillas).

That Travis Fimmel is cute (Yum)...but too young...
Jenny
I think the ebay guy looks kinda like or own Nathan. But brunette. Maybe it's just me.

The calvin klein / armani models always look too pretty. I could never date a guy prettier than me. Call it vanity. rolleyes.gif

Jen
morph
I'm sure all those hot male models are all gay or taken

HIEDI
Lyressa Roberts
They may be gay and unobtainable, but boy aren't they nice to look at?
redshift
Again: screwy.gif

hehehe

M
soloracer
QUOTE (Jenny @ Aug 11 2005, 09:36 AM)
I think the ebay guy looks kinda like or own Nathan. But brunette. Maybe it's just me.

The calvin klein / armani models always look too pretty. I could never date a guy prettier than me. Call it vanity. rolleyes.gif

Jen

HELLOOO LADIES....If that's the case I'm the RIGHT guy for you. How's Saturday for you? wink.gif
scottb
Upon successful bid, I will personally, and ritualistically, cut it off while it is in a tight braid (to hold it together). I will secure each end with a discrete rubber band to hold everything in place during transport. I will then ship it to you promptly after it is dismembered. The cutting event will likely be a small ceremonial event with close friends and family present. Pictures will be captured during the dismembering.

this guy seems to take his star wars hair a bit too seriously. a ceremony with friends and family to "dismember" the braid? and pictures too!? hell, it could be worth winning just to get the pics of the "ceremony" and then post them here and make fun of it.....

oh wait, that was mean. dry.gif laugh.gif
redshift
I have some nail trimmings I have been collecting.

M
scottb
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 11 2005, 04:25 PM)
I have some nail trimmings I have been collecting.

M

now if you removed your clippings during a ritual ceremony involving friends, family and farm animals, along with providing photographic evidence of the event, you may just have a viable auction on your hands!

icon8.gif
swood
Hello,

Congratulations on winning my rat tail. It's been fun sporting a rat tail, but it's time to give it up and pass it on to someone else. Please let me know how you would like to pay for the item. As soon as I hear back from you, I will package it up and get it ready for shipping. smile.gif

Thx,

Ben

Oh brother. I think I'm being hazed. THis guy really thinks this dang thing is cool. I'm man enough to admit I bought it on behalf of my brother, but there is no way I'm having it shipped to my house.

Who wants it? Might be a good opportunity for a prank gift for someone.

stromberg.gif
redshift
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.