Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: door handle trim screws
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Medtner3
I'm looking for the tiny screws that hold on the plastic door handle trim. I know that they are very small but I don't think I have the correct screws. Also, does anyone know if that is supposed to have a washer? it looks like it would be a screw with a tapered head.

Thanks
Medtner3
QUOTE(Medtner3 @ Jan 27 2023, 05:02 PM) *

I'm looking for the tiny screws that hold on the plastic door handle trim. I know that they are very small but I don't think I have the correct screws. Also, does anyone know if that is supposed to have a washer? it looks like it would be a screw with a tapered head.

Thanks

Puebloswatcop

Thanks

That screw is an m5 X 12 mm long with a countersunk (tapered) head. It does not have a washer. The part # is 900 147 004 02. According to Porsche it is no longer available.

I'm sure someone can help you find a couple, or if you have a wrecking yard that deals in VWs and Porsches, you could dig some up there.
Medtner3
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 27 2023, 07:58 PM) *

Thanks

That screw is an m5 X 12 mm long with a countersunk (tapered) head. It does not have a washer. The part # is 900 147 004 02. According to Porsche it is no longer available.

I'm sure someone can help you find a couple, or if you have a wrecking yard that deals in VWs and Porsches, you could dig some up there.

Thanks I figured out that it was m5 and was able to find it at my hardware store
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.