Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SOLD...Hella tailights..shoot me some offers, got 2 pairs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Stingbee
Fairly good condition, no leaks, shoot me some offers, sold my 76...few cracks and crazing as shown...pics show everything you need to know...Got 2 pairs to sell...$25. shipping...Thanks. Paypal or Venmo
Stingbee
[quote name='Stingbee' post='3054328' date='Jan 29 2023, 01:18 PM']
Decent condition, no leaks, TAKING OFFERS for the pair...few cracks and crazing...pics show everything you need to know...$25. shipping...Thanks. Paypal or Venmo

SOLD
Van B
Bro… you are in left field. Crazing and still asking NOS prices?
mepstein
I don’t agree. I think $150 a set for real Hella is right in the ballpark. NOS price would be $600+.
Van B
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 1 2023, 09:31 PM) *

I don’t agree. I think $150 a set for real Hella is right in the ballpark. NOS price would be $600+.

Ok fair enough… you’re right, the buyer decides.
Van B
For the record:
Click to view attachment
Bullethead
Classy. wink.gif
Stingbee
QUOTE(Van B @ Feb 2 2023, 05:41 PM) *

Jerk
Van B
You really gotta stop man…
BadToTheBown
QUOTE(Van B @ Feb 4 2023, 05:11 PM) *

hmmmm...this thread went south...
Stingbee
QUOTE(BadToTheBown @ Feb 5 2023, 07:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Van B @ Feb 4 2023, 05:11 PM) *

hmmmm...this thread went south...

I agree, this guy's overly opinionated, he's got a problem...can't mind his own business. I've sold much nicer quality Hellas to members on here in the past...I've got 2 leftover sets in the Garage, and thought someone may be interested...the Ad says OBO..WTF? I'm not asking HIM to buy them. Strange...
BillJ
Lol. Why send the message private just to then post it publicly. Yikes.
Stingbee
QUOTE(BillJ @ Feb 6 2023, 08:25 PM) *

Lol. Why send the message private just to then post it publicly. Yikes.

I've PM'd him twice man, only for him to copy and paste it for all to see...He's a creep, end of story.
Gearup
They actually will look pretty good once mounted. It’s amazing how crazing and small cracks are emphasized when shown like above. $150 for real Hellas, even in the condition above, aren’t obnoxiously priced. For someone looking for a even moderate improvement over their current lenses this price might not
be to far off the mark.
Stingbee
Offers anyone...bump
Stingbee
Hello....Anyone need these?
rhodyguy
The joy of selling parts.
Stingbee
bump
Stingbee
bump
TheCabinetmaker
Uh, rules require a price in for sale ads. No best offers allowed! This is not an auction site
Stingbee
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Apr 17 2023, 04:46 AM) *

Uh, rules require a price in for sale ads. No best offers allowed! This is not an auction site

Yes, Father.....SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.