Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Brown loop carpet for 73
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Fritz356
I really need the door thresh hold pieces both sides. Interested in all other pieces. My carpet is decent except the thresh holds but looking for the best brown OE i can find for a fresh restoration.
Thanks Brian
ndfrigi
check 914rubber

https://914rubber.com/10-piece-carpet-set-1
StarBear
Just went through this. Took about 3 years to find them both. There are some postings and pics a few months ago. 73 is the same as 74; look for “Style 402”.

If I read the very faded labels on the plastic bags correctly, the part numbers are:
Driver side: 914-551-083-11-402
Passenger side: 914-55–084-11-402

The game is afoot!
Jett
Reach out to George at AA, he may have something up stairs… I bought two complete NOS carpets sets a few years ago from him.
StarBear
QUOTE(Jett @ Feb 3 2023, 10:30 AM) *

Reach out to George at AA, he may have something up stairs… I bought two complete NOS carpets sets a few years ago from him.

agree.gif George is THE MAN for this stuff!
gcrotvik
Last time I checked with George, he had a full role of OE brown loop carpet. He was asking $500 for it. Not sure if he still has it.
StarBear
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 5 2023, 12:42 AM) *

Last time I checked with George, he had a full role of OE brown loop carpet. He was asking $500 for it. Not sure if he still has it.

Nope; he sold it maybe 2 years ago.
CoronaMike
Have you checked with World Upholstery? I think it's www.worlduph.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.