Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold - 1973 2.0 Complete Wiring Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tom1394racing
SOLD

I am going with a new 914-6 harness for my -6 GT conversion, so I no longer need this original '73 harness. Carefully removed with all original connectors in place.

$100 plus shipping OBO.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Superhawk996
Good deal for someone. I’m tempted just to have spare, properly color coded wire and connectors around to fix DAPO issues with mine. Will leave for someone that has a more desperate need.
JeffBowlsby
Not a criticism, just trying to understand what is being offered. Can you better describe its condition please. I am seeing what appear to be a few cut wires, mods and missing parts so it is not complete. This is more of a parts harness than plug N play right?
Tom1394racing
This harness is complete with no cuts and is original. I carefully removed it in one piece from a running 1973 914. The photos show sections of the harness as it was not possible to get a photo of the complete harness.
DC_neun_vierzehn
I’ll take it
Tom1394racing
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Feb 7 2023, 07:27 PM) *

I’ll take it

Thank you. I sent you a PM with payment details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.