Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Various Gauges SelllOff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
edrotol
As pictured. Everything works. Leftovers. 3 Gauges on left are rare. PayPal $99 plus flat rate showing.

Click to view attachment

Bullethead
I see four relays, knobs for switches, a trio of switches and three lighters... no gauges. confused24.gif
DC_neun_vierzehn
If you're selling what's pictured, I'll take the best cig lighter there and the best black faced headlight knob with the whitest lettering : )

PM me?
JamesJ
I'll let the seller clarify, but the way I read it is that he is selling everything for $99.
If you are looking for a nice headlight switch plastic insert, you can buy them new.
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(JamesJ @ Feb 12 2023, 11:31 AM) *

I'll let the seller clarify, but the way I read it is that he is selling everything for $99.
If you are looking for a nice headlight switch plastic insert, you can buy them new.

Where? I’ve looked but haven’t found one.
JamesJ
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Feb 12 2023, 10:30 AM) *

I got mine from Auto Atlanta
edrotol
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Feb 11 2023, 08:33 PM) *

If you're selling what's pictured, I'll take the best cig lighter there and the best black faced headlight knob with the whitest lettering : )

PM me?

I am selling all for $99. If yes to you let me know. Again. I am selling everything for one price.
JamesJ
QUOTE(JamesJ @ Feb 12 2023, 10:44 AM) *

QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Feb 12 2023, 10:30 AM) *

I got mine from Auto Atlanta.

Edit: You may be right. I looked on their website and couldn't find them.
gvlb914
If I read this correctly you are selling the whole 'lot' for $99 US plus flat rate postage/shipping.

I'll take it if it is still available. I'm in Ontario, Canada.

I'll PM you with my address so you can calculate shipping costs, I can
pay with PayPal.

Thank you,

Gary V beerchug.gif
gvlb914
Thank you Edourdo.

All items were packed with great care and arrived today.

Cheers, beerchug.gif

Gary V gvlb914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.