Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: hold down strap for carbon cannister, stud and knurled nut
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scott_in_nh
Misc. parts as specified in the title
Thanks
914werke
You'll have to be more specific there were 3 straps for the charcoal can. One to mount to the tank, one to the Trunk wall & one to the battery tray.
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(914werke @ Feb 15 2023, 11:50 AM) *

You'll have to be more specific there were 3 straps for the charcoal can. One to mount to the tank, one to the Trunk wall & one to the battery tray.

Part # 32 (it is for a '74)

Thanks
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(scott_in_nh @ Feb 16 2023, 02:26 PM) *

QUOTE(914werke @ Feb 15 2023, 11:50 AM) *

Part # 32 (it is for a '74)

Thanks

I have this I was saving for a 74 restoration project, but sold the car. $35 shipped to your door. Let me know if interested.

MSGGrunt
That is a great deal. I just picked up a very nice used one myself, but it doesn't have the cork. Did they all originally come with cork on the inner surface?
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Feb 18 2023, 10:48 PM) *

I have this I was saving for a 74 restoration project, but sold the car. $35 shipped to your door. Let me know if interested.

Hi Garold, I'll take it, thanks
914Sixer
I have a box knurled nuts, may take a couple days to find them.
bdstone914
QUOTE(MSGGrunt @ Feb 19 2023, 06:47 AM) *

That is a great deal. I just picked up a very nice used one myself, but it doesn't have the cork. Did they all originally come with cork on the inner surface?

@MSGGrunt

I had them made and added the cork as they were slightly oversized.
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 21 2023, 03:59 PM) *

I have a box knurled nuts, may take a couple days to find them.

Thanks I appreciate it - I've been without one for 12 years lol so take your time and let me know.
Scott
hencar
I have a knurled nut and stud for the relay board. PM me for details.

TIA

Henry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.