Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New GB -opens 4/27 Door pockets Drivers and passengers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Been spending some more time in the shop. Got the trimming on these correct finally and will have sets of door pockets available in durable ABS. Not fiberglass, so no splinters!

More info to follow next week. Who's interested? Will finalized the details next week.

For now here are some pics of the drivers fitment. Note these are much better than the fiberglass ones we used to stock, in that the top band fits nicely. The old ones you could make fit, but it was difficult to attach.
davep
That does look very nice. I would be in for a set.
Dave
rick 918-S
Purdy biggrin.gif I would be on the list.
BeatNavy
I'm in for a set, Mark.
Optimusglen
I'd likely be in for a set.
Steve
im in for a set
sportlicherFahrer
in for a set, maybe 2
Ishley
I’m in!
ClayPerrine
I'm in.

We have fiberglass for the big six and the four, but the original six has warped cardboard door pockets. So I need a set.

zoomCat
I’m in.

There are different part numbers for 70, 71, and 72+; do we know what the differences are and on which these are based?
Geezer914
I'm in for a set.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
no criticism happy you made them , but they should be perfectly straight on the bottom edge and maybe sell them covered in the factory match material
jettonjoshua
I’d take a set.
bob164
I'm in for a ser.
DRPHIL914
first.gif yep, in for a set as well!
Good suggestion from George, FYI there also is a UK company that i got my shifter boot from, they do leather covers for these, and they offer covers for the back pad and a-pillars that can be made with any color stitching you want.
found them on EBay
relentless
+1
914werke
How about individual as the Passenger (late) lower is already plastic?
Jack Standz
Please put me down for one set. Thx
808 WRX
I'm in for one set, maybe 2.
datapace
Do you have a ballpark cost - maybe I missed it? I'm probably in for a set.
Zimms
In for a set
Lsr911
I should be good for a pair depending on finished product.
Aerostatwv
I'll take a set as well. Thanks!
madd_dogg_914
I'm in for a set as well!
Can-Am
I'd like a set as well.
914sgofast2
Please put me down as interested in a set.
Mikey914
A few more details / clarification
The bottom is actually straight, it kind of has to be to line up with the screw holes.

We pull these in sets so that is best pricing, but sure for those that want just one we can st that up after the GB.

As for “finishing “ we will offer a few options.
1- plastic only - with or without vinyl needed
2- with vinyl on them in black. These require some effort to glue properly and stretch over, so there is an added cost. We are working out costs now.

Thanks all,

Mark
MSGGrunt
I am in for a set. Any pictures of the passenger's side? Or of the two different sides together as a set?
scallyk9
I could use one set!
Dlee6205
I'm in for a set
Belgiumcx
I would be in for a set
JamesM
Interested

For sure think the vinyl wrap is the way to go.
Mikey914
Got snowed in , and it's slowing things down. Trying to make it to the office today. Will update.
porsche914rick
So I need a set.

Rick O
DaveB
I'll take a set, plastic only.

I hear you on the snowstorm. I got stuck overnight at PDX on Wed due to this freak storm. 5 hours to drive my 4WD 19 miles in the morning.

Dave
Mikey914
Yep slowing everything up. I’m supposed to go to Newark in the morning, we will see how that goes.
gcrotvik
I’m in for 2 sets, plastic only. Thanks!
SLKWrx
Put me on the list for a pair
bob164
I'll take a set.
Wew
I am in for a set.
Mikey914
Just a heads up, did 7 sets of these, got another 20 sets to go.
Pics next Monday. Pricking later this week.

Mark
Steve
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.