Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sighting in North Tampa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
SPOTTED: 73 or 74 Silver, sounded like a 1.8. A couple was driving on Bougainvilla/Armenia in Forest Hills around 9:15AM this morning (8-11-05) with top off. Looked like a nice car. I haven't seen another 914 in my neighborhood in years.

T.C.
URY914
I've seen a white one running around as a daily driver.
Rough shape.

PS: how about the doors?

Paul
carr914
My friend is supposed to let me know. The problem is he has asked for things before and then a month or 2 later he is ready. I probably need to come by and look at the doors. I just can't get the image of the rust on the rest of the car out of my mind.

T.C.
URY914
QUOTE (carr914 @ Aug 11 2005, 07:00 AM)
I just can't get the image of the rust on the rest of the car out of my mind.

T.C.

laugh.gif
I know what you mean. If Steve G. was to see it he would cry.

P
smg914
Hey boy's...........

I'm not aware of the silver car your referring to. I've seen a blue one on Dale Mabry a few times (he's checks in here on the web site every now and again).

Oh....Please don't make me go look at a rusty 914, I get nauseated and then I can't eat or sleep.

What up TC? When do you plan to do your first race in your 914-6?
carr914
I'm going to tha Auto-X at the end of the month and the DE in September. Then I have to check out my calender. I just got my dates for Skip Barber and it looks like I'm going to be busy this Fall/Winter/Spring plus my real job is keeping me pretty crazy.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.