Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Rear trunk hinge fix SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
East coaster
I have a pair of aftermarket rear trunk hinge pivot brackets. These bolt to the body and are adjustable to get the trunk lid fitting properly. One hinge pivot was used but in perfect condition, one hinge pivot was never used. I’m not sure who made/makes these so I’m not sure what they’re worth. I’ll take $75 shipped (US only) for the pair.

It’s only allowing me to post one picture (due to size), but they’re both pretty much the same.

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
IIRC JWest made those.
I installed a set; they work great. smile.gif
rjames
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 22 2023, 08:24 PM) *

IIRC JWest made those.
I installed a set; they work great. smile.gif

I installed these on my car, too. Smart little item.
Robarabian

$55.00 each plus shipping. This is a good deal for someone!.

https://www.jwestengineering.com/914-Rear-T...-EACH_p_17.html

QUOTE(East coaster @ Feb 22 2023, 04:36 PM) *

I have a pair of aftermarket rear trunk hinge pivot brackets. These bolt to the body and are adjustable to get the trunk lid fitting properly. One hinge pivot was used but in perfect condition, one hinge pivot was never used. I’m not sure who made/makes these so I’m not sure what they’re worth. I’ll take $75 shipped (US only) for the pair.

It’s only allowing me to post one picture (due to size), but they’re both pretty much the same.

Click to view attachment

The Double S
I'll take them. PM Sent.
East coaster
Sold
Hoppie944s2
Second if they don’t want
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.