Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip Ganasi 914/6 For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BillJ
I bet it fetches 150k
brant
good looking car...
and I'll bet in person it is to a much higher level than what typically crosses the auctions such as bat.
Cairo94507
I hope it goes to $150K. That car is 9 digits after my car; probably on the line the same day. beerchug.gif
DRPHIL914
looks like it’s slated for Thursday March 2nd, i don’t think i’ll be there until the afternoon unfortunately, or i’d try and see the hammer go down live on it.
that’s a pretty conservative estimate base on what other /6’s have gone for in the past year , seems like it should be more in the $150k range but what do i know.
rhodyguy
A 40k restoration doesn’t buy much these days. Like a big T-4, and the other upgrades to handle the power, all in. ‘Once owned by’. A nice looking one, but still, a second, or third, or 4th owner, maybe more, used 914. The prime value to me would be the lack of rustoration that has been required over the decades. Don’t forget the ‘buyer’s’ premium when the gavel comes down.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we were quite involved in the restoration by way of advice and parts and carb rebuilding, it is a very good car

QUOTE(Jim C @ Feb 23 2023, 08:42 AM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.