Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just did a run of the relay board covers.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Just used up the last of the plastic I cad and got 16 late covers and 3 early ones done.

Getting more plastic next week, looks like these will be going up a few bucks as a result of the increased cost of material.

As I post there are 8 left of the late, and the 3 early s will be posted on the site tomorrow.

For those of you that missed it I tried an acrylic clear one (it's not for sale) biggrin.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 24 2023, 12:29 PM) *

Just used up the last of the plastic I cad and got 16 late covers and 3 early ones done.

Getting more plastic next week, looks like these will be going up a few bucks as a result of the increased cost of material.

As I post there are 8 left of the late, and the 3 early s will be posted on the site tomorrow.

For those of you that missed it I tried an acrylic clear one (it's not for sale) biggrin.gif

mine arrived this week, thanks Mark for making these available once again!!! NO ONE else had them, not new ones for late model anyways, so thanks much again.

Phil
rjames
Edited

Are the hold down bolt thingy on the early ones available somewhere, too?
Mikey914
Haven't made the "nut" if that's what you mean. The stand off can be as simple as a threaded rod. Would look at making them, but we sell very few early ones as the late ones fit as they are smaller. More of a concourse part at that point.

I think the issue is the use of the work cap in the listing. cover would be more correct
Mark

@Blake914Rubber
JuniorVarsity
looks like NLA on the 914rubber site; I need to source one.... please let me know if you do another run.
Cheers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.