Full Version: Most photographed Porsche at Socal swap meet today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
Result of days of heavy rains.
ClayPerrine
IPB Image

"It identifies as a Cayenne!"
914sgofast2
Someone mistakenly thought they were driving one of those famous Porsche tractors.
bkrantz
Or one of them VW dune buggies.
NARP74
That's gonna need detailing again!
Front yard mechanic
Time to plant some corn
altitude411
dry.gif judging from the license plate.... just one of those idiots from Montana drunk.gif

* also, we just recently legalized marijuana and it's taking some time to get used to driving between the sidewalks. smoke.gif
Beach914
He went blowing past me in line at the entrance on the left side like he had some special privilege. Serves him right....
mepstein
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Feb 27 2023, 09:32 AM) *

He went blowing past me in line at the entrance on the left side like he had some special privilege. Serves him right....

laugh.gif
mepstein
DP
Root_Werks
Oops! That's gonna need a bath now.
930cabman
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Feb 26 2023, 09:49 PM) *

dry.gif judging from the license plate.... just one of those idiots from Montana drunk.gif

* also, we just recently legalized marijuana and it's taking some time to get used to driving between the sidewalks. smoke.gif

+1,

there are many
ValcoOscar
Oh no…that could have been me.

Last-minute family plans kept me from attending yesterday.

My wife and I almost got stuck in the back muddy roads of Temecula.

How embarrassing!!!!

O
jhynesrockmtn
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Feb 27 2023, 06:32 AM) *

We all wondered how that happened. Your situation was our assumption. Was the for sale sign legit or was someone pranking the guy?

That's hilarious aktion035.gif
Maltese Falcon
At times like these it's good to have a friend who can handle a John Deere
Click to view attachment
Robarabian
No, we have all the CA idiots who live here that get PO Boxes in Montana to defraud the state out of vehicle fees. None of them are residents of Montana... You see Lambo's, Ferraris, Porsches, Maclarens etc all with Montana plates.

I love people with money who cheat the system.... I know it is broken but....

QUOTE(altitude411 @ Feb 26 2023, 06:49 PM) *

r_towle
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Feb 27 2023, 09:32 AM) *

beer.gif
Beach914
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Feb 27 2023, 12:38 PM) *

No, we have all the CA idiots who live here that get PO Boxes in Montana to defraud the state out of vehicle fees. None of them are residents of Montana... You see Lambo's, Ferraris, Porsches, Maclarens etc all with Montana plates.

I love people with money who cheat the system.... I know it is broken but....

QUOTE(altitude411 @ Feb 26 2023, 06:49 PM) *

I refuse. My new to me -6 was Montana registered and I brought the reg and title back to California. At least while I'm still here.
Unobtanium-inc
There are easier ways to farm...
Steve
He only wanted $250k for it, as is, where is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.