Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found. Wtb passenger rear taillight housing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
My rear passenger side tailight housing has an issue reliably operating my led brake lights. Regular bulb seems to work fine but prefer the led for many reasons including operating as rain lights as well with the AIM controller.

In any event looking for a very good or near new condition housing

I ordered a new rear lens as well.
mepstein
I would remove the housing and clean all the contacts. Easy to do.
BillJ
Yes going to do that as well and use as spare. Once a part starts going into fail mode i always want at least a known good spare. Track time (well everything it takes to get there) is too expensive to waste on an iffy part. Lesson has been learned lol.
BillJ
Nobody? Brand new is $500. Too steep.
smg914
I have an NOS (not in the box) right rear taillight assembly with the lens that I bought a few years ago from a local Porsche service place that closed up. I really don't want to sell it but if you have to have it, I guess I could let it go. Only problem is that I no longer use PayPal or Venmo. Thank you IRS. No cracks in the lens but there are some shelf scratches $420 shipped
BillJ
Pm coming your way.
mepstein
IRS put a hold on the 1099k under $20,000 until 2024.
BillJ
Yes quite right
smg914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 28 2023, 06:35 PM) *

IRS put a hold on the 1099k under $20,000 until 2024.

I believe it was originally required for 2022 app income but at the 11th hour they delayed it for 1 year. That would now make it required for 2023 app income.
mepstein
The IRS is delaying lowering the threshold for Form 1099-K reporting by a year. The $20,000 and 200 transactions thresholds remain in place through December 31, 2023.
The rules for reporting income are not changing. Anybody receiving taxable income paid through third-party networks must still track and report their taxable income.
smg914
Yes, reporting income has always been required but the pay apps weren't sending out 1099K's for accounts totaling $600 or more. They were going to do this for tax year 2022 but it was delayed for 1 year. Doesn't that mean that the pay apps will be mailing out 1099K's for tax year 2023?
mepstein
QUOTE(smg914 @ Mar 1 2023, 11:08 AM) *

Yes, reporting income has always been required but the pay apps weren't sending out 1099K's for accounts totaling $600 or more. They were going to do this for tax year 2022 but it was delayed for 1 year. Doesn't that mean that the pay apps will be mailing out 1099K's for tax year 2023?

There’s an update on the irs website. It’s pretty easy to find with Google.
smg914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 1 2023, 09:40 AM) *

Thanks
BillJ
Brake lights and tax advise in one easy thread. Sweet.

I am all with my need of the housing.
realjobdon
QUOTE(smg914 @ Mar 1 2023, 10:53 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 1 2023, 09:40 AM) *

Thanks

I apologize for a continuation of the 1099 tax discussion in a classifieds thread but wanted to make sure anyone who might be impacted was aware. The deferral of the 1009k rule is currently only in effect for 2022. 2023 will still be subject to the $600 threshold. I did find the rule that mepstein refers to and it's very poorly written. I work for a company who will be obligated to send the 1099ks and our tax ppl say the delay is only for 2022. Here's a link for anyone interested. Read the section that is labeled "What does this mean for tax year 2022 filings?" This section notes that the IRS delay only affects tax years BEFORE Jan 1 2023. (Apologies again for this of topic entry.)
partwerks
My mechanic told me that if you do Friends, and Family, you're off the hook??

The second sentence in the second paragraph seems to agree?
Unless the account or payment is designated as personal

https://www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/news/n...ting-by-a-year/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.