Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 1.7 on Copart - No affiliation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
markhoward
Found this 73 on Copart in Hayward. Has an early rear bumper and is listed as ‘Biohazard’. Looks like a critter mawled the interior. Not sure if a non-dealer can go there and take a look but it is close enough to make a quick trip. Could not make out the last digit of the vin but tried all possibilities in the database and could not find a match.

https://www.copart.com/lot/38943823/1973-po...-914-ca-hayward

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
Exhaust pipe. The rusty gauges and mount plate. This is one you smell before you bid on it.
JeffBowlsby
Originally yellow.
Superhawk996
Estimated retail value $22,362 av-943.gif
r_towle
Wow,
That was one pissed off animal.
emerygt350
Omg. I really want to know what something like that would sell for...
wonkipop
QUOTE(r_towle @ Feb 28 2023, 07:05 PM) *

Wow,

australian blue heeler got locked in there with a tasmanian tiger.
porschetub
QUOTE(wonkipop @ Mar 1 2023, 02:54 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Feb 28 2023, 07:05 PM) *

Wow,

australian blue heeler got locked in there with a tasmanian tiger.

lol-2.gif old mate had a classic mk1 Cortina estate,never seen one in this condition until his dog chewed up all the seats,I remind him ever now and then to get him going.
914sgofast2
That 914 is a good example of why you don't leave your pit bull alone in the car when you go into Starbucks for a coffee!
76-914
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Feb 28 2023, 04:48 PM) *

Estimated retail value $22,362 av-943.gif

Somebody is smoking something strong! screwy.gif
jhynesrockmtn
QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ Mar 2 2023, 11:25 AM) *

That 914 is a good example of why you don't leave your pit bull alone in the car when you go into Starbucks for a coffee!

My Uncle, now long since passed, told a story of coming to visit my family with his GSD in his then new truck in the mid to late 60's. He left the dog in the truck and it destroyed the whole interior. Every soft surface like seats, dash, door arm rests, steering wheel, etc. were ruined.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.