Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 15x7 Braid 3-piece wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
driver27
Hi All,

Selling a set of Braid Serie 1 Campagnolo-style wheels with Toyo Proxes R888 tires.
I swapped over to 5-lug 911 brakes on my 914, sadly can no longer use these. sad.gif

These are lightweight real deal 3-piece wheels that were special ordered ($2900 new). They're in perfect shape, no scratches, markings, or curb rash.

Measurements:
15" x 7"
+23 offset
4 x 130 bolt pattern
71.6mm hub bore
lug style is M14 ball (lug bolts included if you need them)

These will fit all 914-4 from '70-'76, as well as '68-'77 VW Beetle

Tires are Toyo Proxes R888 in 195/55R15 85V
They are basically down to the wear bars, although you can probably get another few hundred miles out of them (or use them as track tires). Date code is from 2016.

$2200 $1900 OBO
Located in San Fernando Valley but will deliver within reasonable distance.
Can remove tires and ship wheels at buyer's expense, but would prefer local pickup.

Thanks for looking! Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=868
024]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=868022]
fasthonda
Those are sweet. Too bad they are not 5 Lug. Should sell fast.
914werke
I like them. How much do they weigh?
Craigers17
I've been looking at these same wheels on their website for about 6 months now. I love these wheels, but personally don't want to go any wider than 6". BTW these retail for about $850 a piece....so looks like a great deal!
914werke
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Mar 1 2023, 08:38 AM) *

I've been looking at these same wheels on their website for about 6 months now. I love these wheels, but personally don't want to go any wider than 6". BTW these retail for about $850 a piece....so looks like a great deal!

Given they are 3 piece wheels you should be able to pu some .5's & get the width & offset you after idea.gif
driver27
QUOTE(914werke @ Mar 1 2023, 07:35 AM) *

I like them. How much do they weigh?

I've actually been meaning to weigh them to compare with the 5-lug cookie cutters that I put on to replace them. By my estimation they seem pretty close, but I will make sure to get an exact number for you (with tires mounted) by this Friday. Thanks!
driver27
bump, price dropped!

also, weight for one wheel/tire assembly is 34.8 lbs (guessing the wheels themselves are about half that)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.