Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB set of 5 foil lables (not paper) for $38 REAL METAL!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
We have been trying to get this process right for some time. There are many places you can buy labels printed on paper. These were never paper and they look marvelous. We have a protective film on them so don't forget to peel it off (yes it's hard to tell).

These are so shinny that they are actually had to get a pic of without a light booth.

$38 GB for all 5 ( I don't think you can even buy the paper ones for that).
Come with 3m self adhesive back

SO who is in?
BillJ
In
gereed75
Still have my original set in somewhat deteriorated condition…. I am definitely in. Thanks.
Dion
I’ll take a set.
jrrobertson
I will take a set.
Beach914
I'm in for a set
zoomCat
I’m in.
horizontally-opposed
Love this.

Will take 2 sets.
Michael N
Is it possible to get the decal with the seating position with the 2+1 printed? I sometimes get a strange look when cruising with 3 in the car and want to have the proper label in case I ever get pulled over. My original label is very abused.

Click to view attachment
altitude411
In for a set

Can-Am
Add me to the list please.
sixaddict
I am in for a set for 914-6.
Thanks
Nate W
I’d like a set thanks perfect timing
Mikey914
QUOTE(Michael N @ Mar 1 2023, 05:29 PM) *

Is it possible to get the decal with the seating position with the 2+1 printed? I sometimes get a strange look when cruising with 3 in the car and want to have the proper label in case I ever get pulled over. My original label is very abused.

Click to view attachment

Yes,
I'll PM you.
Mark
altitude411
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 1 2023, 10:14 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Yes,
I'll PM you.
Mark

@Mikey914 Isn't this the correct decal for the sixes anyway? All early cars were 2+1 cars as all early cars had provisions for 3rd passenger seat belt confused24.gif
ConeDodger
What!? YES! evilgrin.gif
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 28 2023, 11:16 PM) *

We have been trying to get this process right for some time. There are many places you can buy labels printed on paper. These were never paper and they look marvelous. We have a protective film on them so don't forget to peel it off (yes it's hard to tell).

These are so shinny that they are actually had to get a pic of without a light booth.

SO who is in?

PLease one set for me
Mikey914
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Mar 1 2023, 09:35 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 1 2023, 10:14 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Yes,
I'll PM you.
Mark

@Mikey914 Isn't this the correct decal for the sixes anyway? All early cars were 2+1 cars as all early cars had provisions for 3rd passenger seat belt confused24.gif

Got our samples from a real 6. So not sure where these changes as my 71 1.7 does have the 2+1. @retroracer Was yours a 70?
Dobbsy
I would like a set
Retroracer
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 1 2023, 10:48 PM) *

Was yours a 70?

The sticker set I had (that you guys were referencing) I bought used. Possibly from a later six?

- Tony
altitude411
QUOTE(Retroracer @ Mar 2 2023, 07:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 1 2023, 10:48 PM) *

Was yours a 70?

The sticker set I had (that you guys were referencing) I bought used. Possibly from a later six?

- Tony

Interesting... @Mikey914 anyway you could have the timing sticker printed as well to complete the set?
Jett
In for one set that is 2+1 if possible… I have a real third seat.
porsche914gt
1 set.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Jett @ Mar 2 2023, 07:22 AM) *

In for one set that is 2+1 if possible… I have a real third seat.

The 2+1 will not be part of this GB. These actually took me 6 months to get right. I will do it, but it will not be quick, so really can't make it a part of this GB.

Sorry, this and a few other GB's will be going at once. I have another that I'm about to announce too. The problem is that these things (GB's ) take awhile to get done and put together so we can quickly and efficiently ship and track. I ideally we want one a month. I'm working as far as 30 months out on some projects. and sometimes they come together quickly and sometimes they take longer. When you see several GB's coming together at once it's a result of schedules shifting. I will try to put these so you can combine and save money on shipping.

So yes, I will make it, but will be a bit. No, it will not be part of this GB, sorry.
Retroracer
FYI - see pic for side-by-side comparison. Graphics are spot on IMHO:

Click to view attachment

- Tony
gandalf_025
I’m in for a set and i’d be interested in a 2 + 1 later..

Just for the record…

This is from my 1970,6…
I’d consider it a relatively
early car at # 619…???

Click to view attachment
bossboy302
I'm in for 1 set, thx.
Mikey914
QUOTE(gandalf_025 @ Mar 2 2023, 08:13 AM) *

I’m in for a set and i’d be interested in a 2 + 1 later..

Just for the record…

This is from my 1970,6…
I’d consider it a relatively
early car at # 619…???

Click to view attachment

Started a thread to see if I can pencil out the 2+1 sticker. Sign up there if you are interested. It will be separate from the GB, but lets see if we can make the numbers work.

I've got #388, unfortunately it's not a 6, at least not a real one.
Lucky9146
IN for 1 set. Your original offering with seat position 2

driving.gif white914.jpg
Aerostatwv
I'm in.
Thanks!
Chris
sbsix
I’m in for a set.

My six is a RoW car with slightly differing versions. I have a set of the RoW replacements that I sourced over 25 years ago from Germany. They’re somewhere in my parts bins.
fixer34
I posted my sticker from a March '70 -6 in the 2+1 thread.

By the way Mikey, you have a misspelling on that sticker.

You have Veh. cab.
It should be Veh. cap.
Mikey914
Thanks, beat me to it. We actually debated on if we should change, but did a faithful reproduction.
On another note the 2+1 is correct biggrin.gif
Lg914
Put me in please
fixer34
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 2 2023, 06:51 PM) *

Thanks, beat me to it. We actually debated on if we should change, but did a faithful reproduction.
On another note the 2+1 is correct biggrin.gif

So how many variations of this sticker are there??

Cab vs Cap

Two tire options or three
Ditto mark under tires present/missing

seats 2 or 2 + 1

Wonder if there were some quality issues from the supplier long ago...
Mikey914
I'm sure of it, but we printed an exact replica.
mepstein
I’ll take two sets. Thanks
markhoward
I’ll take one set
relentless
+1
troth
In for 1 set.
morgan_harwell
I will take one set. Thanks Again
Cornerlot
Yes please, one set.
rudedude
I’ll take a set. Is this an easy process to do? I need stickers for a couple early 911’s and a few are the same. I know there are many 911 owners looking for good reproductions that are hard to find. If necessary I have the originals that came off my 70S for reproducing purposes.
Jule
Mikey914
Unfortunately, it's not as easy as we had hoped. The good news is we do plan to make a series of 911 stickers too.
zfisher6164
I am in for a set
maxwelj
I’d like a set for a 6.
davehg
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 1 2023, 12:16 AM) *

SO who is in?

In
dgw
I would like a set for a 914/6
Blake914Rubber
GB Codes have been sent to everyone who requested one in this thread. Thank you all for your support, these really turned out great and we are excited for you to get your hands on them.
burton73
If it's not too late I would like a set for my 914-6. This is the first time I have seen as I have been in the hospital for back surgery

Thanks Bob B

Burton73
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.