Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in Anaheim CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hoppie944s2
Anyone in Anaheim CA that could go look at a part for me? I'm in NJ and just want to make sure everything is on the up and up and that the condition is as described.

LMK
Rob
ValcoOscar
I'm literally in the next city over, but I'm EXTRA busy these days so can't go see it, but if your contact is willing to bring it to my house (90621) on Sat AM, I and a few other teeners can check it out and report back.

Let me know,

O
Tonyooc
Check your messages
Blue6
I’m close. Let me know if I can help.
Hoppie944s2
Thanks all that responded. It turns out it was a bogus add/scam artist on IG. Anyone following kg_garage_concept_vw should run.
Steve
QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Mar 3 2023, 11:36 AM) *

Thanks all that responded. It turns out it was a bogus add/scam artist on IG. Anyone following kg_garage_concept_vw should run.

Be afraid!! I already reported one of them, when I saw pictures from someone else's add. It's amazing how many Porsche parts adds are on there and a lot of them are fake.
Hoppie944s2
As soon as I asked if i could see the part in person they disappeared and were nonresponsive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.