Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Werks Reunion and Amelia Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
had a great time at Werks 2023 and Amelia.
got there on Thursday and cruised around, Drove in on friday morning with a Jacksonville group of 914’s , 911’s etc . only 6 914’s in the nudged area this year i got 7th place confused24.gif no worries mainly there to enjoy the sights ans talk 914’s . Mike P. with his Adriatic Blue ‘72, and a Stoddard /6 car with some funkie rolled fenders, and a beautiful black /6 conversion. soo many other cars i’ll have to say now warning not all of it is 914 related. 7- yea 7 959’s on the field at the same time!

i had a couple small issues with oil temps higher than i normally see but the Aux cooler fan was not running, fixed that and cured that issue, then my new clutch cable stretching needed adjustment, sitting in traffic with foot fully to the floor and barely disengaging the clutch - 11mm wrench , a few turns and no more of that! otherwise good to report no more leaks!!! all that work a few weeks back paid off!
and a factory GT car from Gaswerks Garsge in NJ,
DRPHIL914
cousins—-etc
dr914@autoatlanta.com
was a very nice event, one day it rained in the morning so put activities off for a few hours, but certainly well attended and I talked with a lot of really enthusiastic owners. The Sunday field was over crowed with people do not know where they all came from at over 160 a ticket! No 914s on the concours floor sunday unfortunately. Many many old guys there entering cars, seems like there were fewer in the concours than usual, and predict that it will lessen in the future as the extensive preparation, expensive transportation severe lack of mechanics, and general malaise of the younger generation and concours competition will end it
DRPHIL914
and George’s former car- beautiful 914/6 M471 package gt car at Broadarrow auctions booth
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 7 2023, 01:44 PM) *

was a very nice event, one day it rained in the morning so put activities off for a few hours, but certainly well attended and I talked with a lot of really enthusiastic owners. The Sunday field was over crowed with people do not know where they all came from at over 160 a ticket! No 914s on the concours floor sunday unfortunately. Many many old guys there entering cars, seems like there were fewer in the concours than usual, and predict that it will lessen in the future as the extensive preparation, expensive transportation severe lack of mechanics, and general malaise of the younger generation and concours competition will end it

yes all of that AND some entered and not accepted for Concours or C&C saturday!!! only 4 914’s put on the field - i was one turned down they had 200 911’s but only 4 914’s - Haggerty has some issues!!!!
DRPHIL914
race cars etc-
terracotta 356, #5 amd first to come to USA!! stuffing restoration
DRPHIL914
911’s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.