Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 25Amp Relay Board Fuse
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tbone1819
Hey all,
Just wondering if any of you have run into the 25A relay board fuse blowing. I've had the fuse go twice after taking the car on a good run and after the car has completly cooled down. What ground could be bad? Where should I start?
914Sixer
Check floor heater lever.
ejm
That fuse powers the heater fan, fuel pump and aux air regulator. I would look closely at the aux air regulator wiring. I could have broken insulation and be touching the case or the wire could be touching right where it enters the regulator.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
The 25 amp relay board fuse blowing on an MPC car could be caused by the fuel pump running too hot and old, the aux air valve or the heater aux blower fan. all are on the same circuit

QUOTE(tbone1819 @ Mar 9 2023, 10:40 AM) *

Hey all,
Just wondering if any of you have run into the 25A relay board fuse blowing. I've had the fuse go twice after taking the car on a good run and after the car has completly cooled down. What ground could be bad? Where should I start?

tbone1819
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 9 2023, 12:55 PM) *

Check floor heater lever.

The lever itself?
914Sixer
Lever has green wire (12v) connected at the base. Raising the lever completes the circuit to turn on blower fan in engine compartment. Check relay board bottom for corrosion, check fuel pump relay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.