Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: birds and other ufo's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tryan
i placed an order with you know who for items for three different cars. the trailing arm bearing and exhaust gasket for the teener, a shifter boot and interior trinkets for a 944 that i am borrowing while the teener is under the knife and a gas cap seal for a '78 930 that i get to borrow a couple times a year. an endorphin rush thing.

i placed the order a while ago, but i recieved a phone call on wed to be informed that the cap seal for the 930 was NLA. the salesman was checking the diagrams to see if a new cap came with a seal. 10 more bucks, no big deal. cis needs to be airtight.

i got an email conformation of my order yesterday. my gas cap for a '72 911 was in the mail. i could use it, but i don't really need a new one for that car. nothing else was shipped. finger.gif

i called a local vw guy. he had the bearing and the exhaust gasket in stock. still crunched in the tail, but i want to get her back on the road TODAY. chowtime.gif

i screw up at work from time to time, but i thought this was pretty funny.
Lawrence
Next time, try Paragon, HPH or AA.

I've had good luck recently with all three.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.