Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: South Carolina title
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tonyooc
I looking to buy a car without a title I went to the DMV and they said there is nothing they can do. Has anyone bought anything and received a title from the DMV.
brubou
I’ve purchased used cars with just a bill of sale when I lived in MA and I’d get a title in the mail afterwards. I’ve also purchased cars with titles living in PA and the tags place takes the title and paperwork then the state reissues a new title in my name. Either CA is very different or you talked to someone that’s bad at their job.
mb911
Vermont title process is what you want. Pretty easy to do. Look it up in google.
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 17 2023, 07:27 AM) *

Vermont title process is what you want. Pretty easy to do. Look it up in google.

agree.gif there’s a good YouTube video that walks you through the 1 page form. Takes 5 minutes.
If you still have questions, you can call the VT dmv. They are actually very nice.
I’ve done it on about 10 vehicles so I can answer basic questions if you need help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.