Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout out to Restoration Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ValcoOscar
Again, within two hours of placing an order, I received an email notification that my items shipped.

They made my FRIDAY beerchug.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks to the entire Restoration Design team aktion035.gif

@peteyd

Oscar

930cabman
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Mar 17 2023, 01:11 PM) *

Again, within two hours of placing an order, I received an email notification that my items shipped.

They made my FRIDAY beerchug.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks to the entire Restoration Design team aktion035.gif

@peteyd

Oscar

Not just their design team, also hats off to the customer service dept piratenanner.gif

One of our top suppliers for sure
Van B
Glad you had a good experience and found them responsive.
mepstein
I purchased a bunch of thir metal for my 912. Very pleased with the parts and the fast ship. beerchug.gif
Superhawk996
Good to hear! I always had super quick shipping from them when I was in Michigan. I had assumed part of that was due to proximity to Ontario. Glad to hear that parts made it to CA so quickly!

RD truly is a great business and I’ve had nothing by good experiences with them. Anyone that runs an actual tool/die/stamping operation is a hero in my eyes pray.gif
peteyd
Thanks guys for all your support. We are still in business because you all purchase parts from us.

We try hard to have good customer service so I'm glad to hear the positive feedback.

Pete
930cabman
QUOTE(peteyd @ Mar 20 2023, 06:27 AM) *

Thanks guys for all your support. We are still in business because you all purchase parts from us.

We try hard to have good customer service so I'm glad to hear the positive feedback.

Pete

Way I see it, we need you and your team as much as ya'll need us.

Sounds like a great combination.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.