Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mmascari
I purchased these from Parts Heaven years ago. They look like stock seats that have been changed with large bolsters. In great condition. Looking to trade for a set of stock seats. My car is a '73 so looking for that vinyl pattern. Local trade would be best.
bahnzai
I would love to have these…obviously not local, being in SC. I would pay all the shipping if considered. Let me know and I can send pictures of my standard seats.
Thanks!
Danny
914sgofast2
How much are you asking for the seats? The 914Forum rules require a price.
mmascari
QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ Mar 18 2023, 03:11 PM) *

I was just hoping to trade them. If I sell them outright I would likely need about $650 to get stock seats in good condition.
rasam
PM sent
Jack Standz
QUOTE(mmascari @ Mar 19 2023, 05:34 AM) *

QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ Mar 18 2023, 03:11 PM) *

I was just hoping to trade them. If I sell them outright I would likely need about $650 to get stock seats in good condition.

PM sent
Craigers17
You've unloading some really cool stuff recently. What gives? poke.gif
kahluver
QUOTE(mmascari @ Mar 18 2023, 02:01 PM) *

I purchased these from Parts Heaven years ago. They look like stock seats that have been changed with large bolsters. In great condition. Looking to trade for a set of stock seats. My car is a '73 so looking for that vinyl pattern. Local trade would be best.

I have a recently reupholstered set of 73 seats. I PMd you with details. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.