Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2023 Ski Roundtop Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
saigon71
Steve wanted to get the word out early and often this year. He will also be advertising in Porsche publications.

Click to view attachment

StarBear
Maybe….. smile.gif
nditiz1
Looking forward to it
mate914
Will be there with new 50 year old car....
Matt
TomE
Absolutely we will be there. Maybe just maybe I will have my six there. Nice people and some great deals.
jaredmcginness
I will be there.

Getting word out 6 months early is an excellent idea. Hoping for a big event this time.
saigon71
icon_bump.gif
saigon71
icon_bump.gif
Dion
See ya there!
nditiz1
Bump! One week and one day out
DC_neun_vierzehn
Considering the 3 hour trek each way (from DE shore).
saigon71
icon_bump.gif

6 days away!
saigon71
icon_bump.gif
VaccaRabite
I'll be in Flanders NJ for the All Aircooled Gathering campout and show.
Wish I could clone myself and do both. The Roundtop swap meet is a great way to spend a saturday.

Zach
TomE
Six won't be there. We need at least two more weeks. Looks like a great day though. We are coming down Friday night if anyone wants to meet for dinner. Marzoni's is close to our hotel.
914dave
See you there!
nditiz1
Yay! Dave's back!
TonyA
I am in.
saigon71
Tom, Matt & I are meeting for dinner at Marzoni's, 6PM Friday the 15th for dinner. Please join us if you are in town. Address is:

4925 Ritter Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

See you Friday or Saturday. beerchug.gif

mate914
Anyone have an extra tail shifter rear head they can bring? Part number 9144242410
Matt
nditiz1
Was great seeing everyone today. Not a huge turnout, but always fun. Definitely some good deals from the uhaul vendor. Also not a bad deal for a flared track car - 45k
TomE
The side shifter head we got from Air Cooled Racing worked great. The six is now moving under it's own power. I don't think this car has had an engine and been running for maybe 30 years. Matt brought it back and it should be a blast to drive!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.