Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two new 914-4 accelerator cables
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
vintage914racer
I have two new GEMO accelerator cables that I purchased through Pelican Parts last year.

One is in the original packaging. The other is not.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I am not looking to get any cash for them and I will cover shipping within the continental US. In lieu of payment, I will accept any donation amount of your choosing to my Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Visionary of the Year Campaign. You can read about my campaign and donate at [url=http://www.teamtaccio.com]www.TeamTaccio.com.
[/url]

A bit of background for context. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's (LLS) VOY is a 10-week campaign focused on raising awareness and funds for LLS. My dad, whom I caught the car bug from, battled Leukemia and Lymphoma when I was young and ultimately passed away at 46 years old. I'm running for LLS VOY in his honor and have set an ambitious goal of raising $150k by May 20th. I have a variety of fundraising efforts, events, and activations planned to raise funds. While clearing out my garage of 914 parts isn't one of my core tactics, I figured it wouldn't hurt.
frostyf
QUOTE(vintage914racer @ Mar 21 2023, 11:09 PM) *

I have two new GEMO accelerator cables that I purchased through Pelican Parts last year.

One is in the original packaging. The other is not.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I am not looking to get any cash for them and I will cover shipping within the continental US. In lieu of payment, I will accept any donation amount of your choosing to my Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Visionary of the Year Campaign. You can read about my campaign and donate at [url=http://www.teamtaccio.com]www.TeamTaccio.com.
[/url]

A bit of background for context. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's (LLS) VOY is a 10-week campaign focused on raising awareness and funds for LLS. My dad, whom I caught the car bug from, battled Leukemia and Lymphoma when I was young and ultimately passed away at 46 years old. I'm running for LLS VOY in his honor and have set an ambitious goal of raising $150k by May 20th. I have a variety of fundraising efforts, events, and activations planned to raise funds. While clearing out my garage of 914 parts isn't one of my core tactics, I figured it wouldn't hurt.

Can I buy one of them in the original packaging please? Do I need to make the donation on the link?

Nick
930cabman
I will take one if you will accept $100.00

Thank you
vintage914racer
QUOTE(930cabman @ Mar 24 2023, 02:36 PM) *

I will take one if you will accept $100.00

Thank you

I had two parties PM about the cables. I will let you know if either falls through.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.