Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club Shirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I'm not sure on pricing, but I'm looking at trying to keep it low.
I'm trying to get a count for ordering, so please don't say you'd like
5 when you only want 1 or 2. Thanks! smile.gif

This is not a "Place your order here thread" Just a thread to gauge
demand.

I hope that our in-house Vendors and Parts Makers, Suppliers, etc...
will want to be on the back. In addition to their logo will be a way to
contact them (web address, email, phone, etc...) whatever works best
for each vendor. If you are a vendor and would like to be included PM me.
user posted image
rhodyguy
still in for 2, but i like the old style better sean. not so sure about the vendors either. no offense. club logo and picture on the back was pretty nice. the highest quality tee is worth a bit of a premium on the price.

k
tat2dphreak
I still wear the one you made for 20 or so of us back in the day... damn straight I'm down for 2 more...

I do like the old style better, tho... small graphic in the front, big graphic in back, maybe with sponsers/vendors around the border of the back...
zymurgist
I'd take 2.

I'm old school (or is that old fart?)... I like the big design on the front. Why let people know your affiliation when you're walking away from them when you can let them know when you're walking up to them?
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Aug 12 2005, 10:01 AM)
still in for 2, but i like the old style better sean. not so sure about the vendors either. no offense. club logo and picture on the back was pretty nice. the highest quality tee is worth a bit of a premium on the price.

k

agree.gif

I would be in for the "old style" small club logo one left chest area and then the pic on the back. I bet that you could make the picture smaller if really wanted to ad the vendors names either under the picture or around it as a border.
rhodyguy
you and i agree far too much, on far too many matters wayne. wink.gif biggrin.gif . people will think we are the same person playing some sick game.

k
seanery
I'm still working on the pricing details. I've got quote requests out and I'm asking for at least Gildan Ultra, if not better, quality shirts.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Aug 12 2005, 10:09 AM)
you and i agree far too much, on far too many matters wayne. wink.gif biggrin.gif . people will think we are the same person playing some sick game.

k

laugh.gif

great minds think alike, but so do sick, twisted ones!

Sean, I do have one SMALL critique... the old shirt faded quite a bit... evn though I always turned it inside out, per the instructions... will these hold color better?
seanery
the old shirts were Dye-sub printed, these will be screen printed, the difference is night and day. The 1st batch were meant to be a test, but the real versions were never made.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (seanery @ Aug 12 2005, 10:31 AM)
the old shirts were Dye-sub printed, these will be screen printed, the difference is night and day. The 1st batch were meant to be a test, but the real versions were never made.

smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif cool beans!
Allan
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Aug 12 2005, 08:09 AM)

k

agree.gif

I would be in for the "old style" small club logo one left chest area and then the pic on the back. I bet that you could make the picture smaller if really wanted to ad the vendors names either under the picture or around it as a border.

Ditto...
xitspd
ohmy.gif I'm in for five! I would like a spot on the back as well.........................
There are some women in my life, ladies sizes might be a good option!
Aaron Cox
small logo on the front, and a big one and sponsors on the rear would be bueno smile.gif
aircooledboy
I voted "2", because that is the fewest I would buy. When push came to shove, it would probably be 4.

Thanks for taking charge on another great idea bud. beerchug.gif
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Aug 12 2005, 07:09 AM)

k

agree.gif

agree.gif

I would like two in women's sizes...are they going to be regular Tee's or will you make some women's tanks too? I'm sure it'll probably just be Tee's as I doubt too many women would be up for it to justify the cost.
MoveQik
Definately small logo on front...for what it is worth. I'll take two!
SteveL
Count me in for at least 2, maybe more depending on how much they cost.

Thanks!
SGB
smilie_pokal.gif
two in any style you end up with- This looks great IMHO!
VegasRacer
Are the vendors going to pay to have their logo's printed on the back?
Will this subsidise the cost of the shirts?
seanery
yes, the vendors are paying to have their logo on the back. The goal is a very nice shirt at a good (very good?) price. It all depends on the qty of shirts, vendors, etc... smile.gif
indydad
one please, sean.
thanks
old dad in INDY
tdgray
I'm in for two (2).

Hey Sean are the shirts here yet. wink.gif

Where are the shirts Sean. biggrin.gif

Can I get that shipped with my hat. blink.gif

Sorry couldn't help it.
John
Tee-Shirts are OK, but has anyone looked at embroidered Polo shirts?

Our local PCA DE folks have them made up for most all DE events and price them at like $20 / shirt.

Just a thought.....
lapuwali
I don't normally wear "advertising", but I'd support the idea of 914-specific vendors on the shirt, esp. if it means the shirts will be cheap yet high-quality. Most of these shirts end up with grease spots on them, anyway, so cheap is always good... biggrin.gif
GWN7
I have to agree, smaller logo on the front, bigger one on the back. I picked up a couple of the Eastside Air Cooled ones that are like that. You don't feel your wearing a billboard.
mikerose
I would be in for two aktion035.gif

Mike cool_shades.gif
scruz914
QUOTE (Headrage @ Aug 12 2005, 08:45 AM)
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Aug 12 2005, 08:09 AM)

k

agree.gif

Ditto...

Same here.
smrz914
agree.gif
rick 918-S
Specially ifen it's a flared car! Good price, I'll take 4!
Brent
One ea. for me and the wifey. Front that large looks like it would be a sweat patch. Combo of front with design on back together would be sweet.
-B
rhodyguy
time for a new poll. picture on front or back? biggrin.gif aloha.

k
mikelsr
Just one for now.
maf914
Sean, I'd go for two.

I don't mean to be an A-hole, (honest laugh.gif ) but I don't really care for that particular 914 image. I have always liked the club's 914 silhouette outline used in the page header and on the hats you've had made for us. I'd like to see shirts using that image and the 914world.com identification. Maybe one silhouette on the front and several repeated on the back, single color or multi-color. Just a suggestion... idea.gif
scotty b
3 either style. Would prefer the older if it is in consideration
scotty b
How about the club emblem on the front left, and the larger pic on the back with the vendors names surrounding the border of the pic. That way everyone is happy pappy! biggrin.gif
vitaminc914
You must be the guy everyone talks about regarding apparel. I am looking for 914 hat or shirts. Can you help?

Ray

Rnadda@aol.com

74 914/2.0
00 996/C2
seanery
keep your eyes open for a "how to get a hat thread" I'll be selling the leftovers from the latest batch once the preorders have been shipped.
Brent
I'll take a hat!!! Check my Avatar, that hat shoulda been a 914world.com hat!!!! I don't have one, this is my first opportunity to buy, and I missed the sign up. OK ok, I wait for your new thread to grovel.
-B
GWN7
chairfall.gif biggrin.gif
gary gartner
agree.gif with maf914 above, and will take 2 of whatever you come up with.
I keep an eye out for spare hats
thanks
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (Brent @ Aug 15 2005, 03:13 PM)
I'll take a hat!!! Check my Avatar, that hat shoulda been a 914world.com hat!!!! I don't have one, this is my first opportunity to buy, and I missed the sign up. OK ok, I wait for your new thread to grovel.
-B

I am waiting on the hats to come out again too. Can you hear my fingers tapping on my desk, waiting... laugh.gif

I really do want a hat when they are available again.
spare time toys
Is this batch of hats washable? I washed the red one and now it fits my daughter real well sad.gif As for the shirts I would like small design on the front and a big one on the back aktion035.gif
seanery
Hey guys, this looks like it's going to pan out! Our sponsors and vendors have expressed a great interest! If they follow through this will produce a helluvaa value!

biggrin.gif

SMLINLETSMAKEAGREATSHIRTANDKEEPTHEPRICEDOWN
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Aug 15 2005, 04:21 PM)
Is this batch of hats washable? I washed the red one and now it fits my daughter real well sad.gif As for the shirts I would like small design on the front and a big one on the back aktion035.gif

huh.gif the hats are adjustable...

wash all caps in the dishwasher, not the washer, never the dryer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.