Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP - search for Kens lost 1974 - 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
petterbro
Hi guys

NP here from Denmark in Europe
I have a little request for help

we are looking for the 1974 Porsche 914 pictured below
It was sold in 2005 from Grangeville Idaho to North Carolina by the owner Ken who unfortunatly passed last year

his family is now searching for the car since it was Ken pride and joy
they now resides in Denmark Europe
so have you seen or even owned this car since 2005 ? then we would be gratefull to hear from you

I do have the VIN and its 4742916717
Full name Ken Pollworth

The family would love all the help it could get ❤
thanks in advance

NP
Dave_Darling
I just looked in "914 Info/Member's VIN Numbers" and it did not return any results. Nor did a quick Google search on the VIN.

Good luck with your hunt! Looks like a nice car!

--DD
petterbro
okay..... sad.gif
CoreyShaffer
Hello! A little off topic, but is that an original 1974 2.0 with black bumpers? I ask because the one I just bought supposedly was purchased as a black/black 1974 2.0 with black bumpers. The PO (3rd Owner) I got it from has had it since 05 and the owner before him (2nd Owner) had it several years and also said the bumpers were originally black also. I ordered a PSS today, waiting to see if it's mentioned. Thanks!
Dave_Darling
Chrome bumpers were an option. The 74 cars that did not have chrome ones had semigloss black bumpers. (Earlier non-optioned cars had body-colored bumpers.)

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.