Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD- Stock 3.2 airbox snorkel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi Everyone- This part has been SOLD. I had 2 of these snorkels for stock 3.2 airboxes. I installed one on my car and no longer need this one. These seems to be a bit hard to find. But if you need one, here you go. Looking for $25 plus shipping/fees.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
TTT. I kind of figured most 3.2's with Motronic are running a K&N type cone filter. That is what they put on mine when it was first fired up. But since the engine sits right behind your head, and the air intake is right behind your head, and I have never been a fan of the K&N air filters, I figured, for me, it was a win-win to install the stock 3.2 airbox and snorkel to reduce the intake noise. beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 26 2023, 09:47 AM) *

TTT. I kind of figured most 3.2's with Motronic are running a K&N type cone filter. That is what they put on mine when it was first fired up. But since the engine sits right behind your head, and the air intake is right behind your head, and I have never been a fan of the K&N air filters, I figured, for me, it was a win-win to install the stock 3.2 airbox and snorkel to reduce the intake noise. beerchug.gif

Same here. beerchug.gif
A stock 3.2 isn’t air limited by the stock filter. Peter Dawe told me you need different induction to go over 300hp on a 3.2 but drilling holes in the stock housing or using a k&n does nothing.
Cairo94507
This has been sold. Thanks everyone. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.