Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a link...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
I'm trying to find a link to a place that makes steering wheel recover kits for the stock 914 leather wheel. I refurbed one several years ago, came out perfect, but I didn't keep the box the cover came in and have since forgotten the name of the company that sold it to me (for some reason "Alga" sounds familiar, but no luck on the Google search). These weren't some crappy Walmart universal wheel covers. They were designed to be an exact replacement for the original leather wrapped wheels.

Any clues appreciated!! beerchug.gif

-Kevin
smg914
AGLA in Plantatioin Florida.
1-800-780-4500 agla@gate.net

Beware of AGLA. Been a lot of bad press related to them lately. They are very, very slow and have been doing very sloppy work in many peoples opinions. If you just buy the kit from them and plan on installing it yourself, you may not have any problem dealing with them.
SpecialK
Yep!! that's the place!! beerchug.gif

I bought the kit and installed myself......veeerrry time consuming (not to mention rough on the fingers), but the the results were worth it.

Muchas Gracias!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.