Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Word For The Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ArtechnikA
when you can't get out of your driveway because of a disabled delivery van:

UPStrucktion...
Lyressa Roberts
Yep, run into that every day going home from work...only he's blocking the drive and only one car can get in/out. Very irritating.
Ferg
Word of the Day!

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

balljoint
Just keep those hands where we can see them Pee Wee. biggrin.gif

Can that word still be used if it's the stupid truck delivering water to the office next door?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (balljoint @ Aug 12 2005, 01:11 PM)
Can that word still be used if it's the stupid truck delivering water to the office next door?

i think that situation calls for "aquablock"...
SpecialK
QUOTE (ArtechnikA @ Aug 12 2005, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (balljoint @ Aug 12 2005, 01:11 PM)

i think that situation calls for "aquablock"...

Or.....DAM!! headbang.gif

biggrin.gif
Matt Monson
So how do I modify that to apply to the egomaniac in a Carrera who blocks the garage bay door because he thinks he's special cuz he drives a Porsche?

For some reason, 914 guys never do this. I guess there isn't that same insecure self importance present in our ranks...
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Matt Monson @ Aug 12 2005, 01:54 PM)
So how do I modify that to apply to the egomaniac in a Carrera who blocks the garage bay door because he thinks he's special cuz he drives a Porsche?

donno. i just go with "jerkwad" ...
Cap'n Krusty
Parks in the doorway, locks it, and sets the alarm. Right? I know that guy! He's out there right now!
BTW, my shop is at the end of a driveway where customers of the smog check station in front seem to think "No parking in front of the gate" means anyone but them, and they do it 2 and 3 deep. Of course, the first car in the line is the first wanting to leave, so the back ones move out, let him by (all the while piss*ng and moaning about the inconvenience), and then pull back in! And YOU wonder why I'm Cap'n Krusty?The Cap'n
Matt Monson
Being an Adam Sandler fan, I have usually pull out Happy Gilmore with a good old "Jackass"; but I would love a better term. I'll have to chew on this a bit. I find great pleasure in word games...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.