Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Sample/EGR Pipe 75 1.8 CA Spec Smog
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Super90
I have a 75 CA Spec and need the sample pipe that runs from the egr valve with the square flange to the matching square flange in the muffler area. Its sort of L shaped, has a welded tab to bolt it to muffler, and 2 bolt square ports at each end. Any help anyone?

See pic.
Thanks,
George
Click to view attachment
ChrisFoley
I was making/selling them up until my new website went online last september.
It had been several years since there was a new order.
jim_hoyland
I may have that piece; I’ll check
Super90
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 27 2023, 06:19 AM) *

I may have that piece; I’ll check

Thanks. The one pictured has been broken n welded so many times I’m hoping to get lucky n get a better one. Appreciate you looking.
jim_hoyland
Don’t have; must have gotten trashed.. sad.gif
Super90
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 27 2023, 08:56 PM) *

Don’t have; must have gotten trashed.. sad.gif

Oh crap. Appreciate you looking. I dont know where else to look. None in Samba, Ebay, Rennlist, Pelican, or about any salvager w of the Mississippi. Reckon I’ll have to try to patch this one up again.

Anybody else out there have any ideas?

Thanks. George

ChrisFoley
QUOTE(ChrisFoley @ Mar 27 2023, 05:07 AM) *

Available again on my website. Not in stock but can be made within 2-3 weeks.
Tangerine Racing EGR Tube
Super90
QUOTE(ChrisFoley @ Mar 28 2023, 09:32 AM) *

Thanks Chris. The ends are different than the square ones for my 1.8. Will they match up? Dont mind the cost but want to be very sure. Can you do the square ends to matchup? Thanks again. Please let me know. George
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Super90 @ Mar 28 2023, 10:30 AM) *

QUOTE(ChrisFoley @ Mar 28 2023, 09:32 AM) *

Thanks Chris. The ends are different than the square ones for my 1.8. Will they match up? Dont mind the cost but want to be very sure. Can you do the square ends to matchup? Thanks again. Please let me know. George

I'm not sure why we got away from the rectangular shape, but they do have the same bolt pattern. I don't have any precut so it's easy enough to change them back.
Super90

[/quote]
I'm not sure why we got away from the rectangular shape, but they do have the same bolt pattern. I don't have any precut so it's easy enough to change them back.
[/quote]
Appreciate it Chris. Ok ill take one with rectangular ends for the 1.8, at price stated. Let me know please if you want paid now or when ready to ship. Thanks George
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Super90 @ Mar 29 2023, 04:43 AM) *

Appreciate it Chris. Ok ill take one with rectangular ends for the 1.8, at price stated. Let me know please if you want paid now or when ready to ship. Thanks George

The best/easiest/quickest way is to place an order on my website. Otherwise it may take a lot longer.
type47fan
QUOTE(ChrisFoley @ Mar 29 2023, 03:01 AM) *

QUOTE(Super90 @ Mar 29 2023, 04:43 AM) *

The best/easiest/quickest way is to place an order on my website. Otherwise it may take a lot longer.

Please excuse the hijack . . . Click to view attachment

Hi Chris,
I just placed an order for the EGR tube. Thanks for making available again, the extremely rare piece of the puzzle for my 1976 914 2.0 #3947.

Regarding the rectangular pipe flanges: they were approximately 25 mm by 44.5 mm (see below)

Click to view attachment

Thanks,
Wayne Cowie
type47fan
Super90

[/quote]
[/quote]

Please excuse the hijack . . . Click to view attachment

Hi Chris,
I just placed an order for the EGR tube. Thanks for making available again, the extremely rare piece of the puzzle for my 1976 914 2.0 #3947.

Regarding the rectangular pipe flanges: they were approximately 25 mm by 44.5 mm (see below)

Click to view attachment

Thanks,
Wayne Cowie
type47fan
[/quote]

No worry Wayne. Glad the thread helped someone else too. I just placed an order also. Looking forward to getting it. Thanks Chris. George
ChrisFoley
And now I can see why my fab tech chose the shape - to match the gasket.

Two orders at once is a first for this product

In fact that doubles my total sales since 2015.
Maybe I'll make parts for a couple extra while I'm at it this time.

And Wayne, the clocks you made for me are proudly displayed - one in my office and one over my welding bench.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.