Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G & R Swap Meet, Sunday April 23 6 AM -12 PM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
The Spring G & R 914 Swap meet will again be held on Sunday April 23. in Riverside CA.
Swap setup starts at 6AM.
For those of you that have not attended before, this swap meet has been held for over 15 years. It as originally hosted by the late Ron Meier ( screename Slits ) and held in downtown Riverside at Core Recyclers where he worked.
This has been traditionally a 914 Porsche swap meet. I would like to expand the meet to include sellers of any air cooled Porsche. you can bring what ever parts you want to sell. Many owners have other makes of cars too.

Children and pets welcome. Dogs need to be leashed.
Free to buyers, $20 fee to sellers.
I will be there by 6AM.

Address is 10000 Indiana Ave Unit 9. Just off the 91 freeway between Tyler and Van Buren.
If you have a minimal clearance car do not use the entrance across from Roger Dunn Golf shop. I pulling a trailer it is easier to exit Van Buren.

Please pass the word to those who are not on this forum.
Nate W
Looking forward to this, thanks for putting it on
ValcoOscar
Perfect....thx Bruce

O
Nacho
Nice! I'll be there piratenanner.gif
bdstone914
Bump.
ValcoOscar
piratenanner.gif

On my calendar

O
bdstone914
One more bump.
914Toy
See you there driving.gif
SO.O.C914er
Plan on being there Bruce!
Beach914
I'll be there.
sb914
I miss this event and all you knuckleheads. poke.gif
second wind
Has anyone else noticed that the date in the Upcoming Events Section has the wrong date? Just curious....
gg
Beach914
That was 2022’s swap meet date.
SteveL
Will somebody please take some pictures and post? I would love to come, but it is way to long of a drive.
LS1V8Jerry
Unfortunately I’m not able to make it. I’m the on call technician
for LAWA this weekend. sad.gif
1adam12
Hey Bruce! Been a long time. How long will the event go until? Anyone bringing any early interior door panels in black?
jim_hoyland
I’m looking for a rear license plate frame like the black part. I had added the green felt
rasam
I just returned home from Bruce's G&R swap meet. Sad to see almost nobody showed up. Bruce mentioned this may be the last time he host's the event.
Beach914
Friend up in Monterey said same thing about a swap meet they had up there. Four Sellers which included him. I guess the internet makes it so we dont have to get together like this anymore. I personally like the interaction, finding the deal, and going home with something in my hand.
913B
QUOTE(rasam @ Apr 23 2023, 12:38 PM) *

I just returned home from Bruce's G&R swap meet. Sad to see almost nobody showed up. Bruce mentioned this may be the last time he host's the event.

Wow that was sad to hear ......
bdstone914
QUOTE(913B @ Apr 23 2023, 03:49 PM) *

Not sure what happened this time. Same plan different result.
Only had four sellers.
bdstone914
Picture
bdstone914
Picture 2
The Double S
I enjoyed it. Good to see everyone.
drem914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 23 2023, 04:09 PM) *

Only had four sellers.

Might have just been a case of RT66 gathering from the weekend before as well as the Boys Club 356 gathering/Lit Week swap meets a month ago. I was one of those planning on going to see what was available, but backed out at the last minute.
Mr.Nobody
QUOTE(drem914 @ Apr 25 2023, 12:42 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 23 2023, 04:09 PM) *

Only had four sellers.

Might have just been a case of RT66 gathering from the weekend before as well as the Boys Club 356 gathering/Lit Week swap meets a month ago. I was one of those planning on going to see what was available, but backed out at the last minute.

That's a bummer. I was hoping to go but had other business plans that day. However, in the end I didn't make it either. Which is a bummer as the times I have been in the past it has been an incredible meet. I hope it can continue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.