Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - RVing in So. Cal. last min. where to go?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
Thinking about taking a last minuite RV trip to the beach or a lake for a Sat. overnight. This is usually easy for mid week but weekends seem to imposible to find a place to go. Anyone out there know a cool place where I won't need a reservation.

When I go places on the weekends I usually know in advance and make res. in advance.

TIA,
Mike D.
Crazyhippy
Lake Buena Vista up by Bakersfield is usually a good time, and not tooo crazy crowded

Good luck flag.gif
JB 914
i see alot of RV's in Huntington Beach at Bolsa Chica. it doesn't appear they are completely booked when i've driven by on weekends. i see parking spaces near the RV's
JoeSharp
Bolsa Chica, they just finished a remodel on the whole place. Still have a little construction going on in the south end. Nice place to stay.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
ClayPerrine
Find the local Wal-Mart. They encourage RV parking in their lots (cause the RV folks buy stuff from them). Just make sure to empty the grey water tanks and fill the fresh water tanks before leaving.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.