Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Parts Manuals Reprints. Price includes shipping.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Super90
Withdrawn.
BENBRO02
Isn’t it a copyright infringement to sell them?
Super90
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Mar 31 2023, 07:19 PM) *

Isn’t it a copyright infringement to sell them?

No idea; never thought about it. I bought them from another 914 forum person. I have the one copy and just thought someone may be able to use them. Gosh with all the lawlessness and non prosecuted crime nowadays do you think Porsche would come after me and prosecute me? So I should just burn them maybe? Thanks.
mepstein
“do you think Porsche would come after me and prosecute me?“

Yes. Porsche is very protective of their brand. That’s one reason you don’t see thousands of these for sale on eBay, Etsy and all the Porsche forums.
The owner of this site might not want you to be selling them if it’s a copyright infringement.

I’m surprised the “professional” who reprinted them even did it.
Super90
You know I dont need the money, and getting hassled for offering something isn’t worth it. Heading for the dumpster so all concerned and the people at Porsche will rest easy now. Offer withdrawn on this diomain. Thank you all for keeping me from becoming a copyright infringement criminal.
mgphoto
FWIW Porsche gives the PET away for free, make as many digital copies as you like.

Unless you are selling “professional” copies as a money making venture, I think your ok.

This information is a sales vehicle for Porsche and nothing more than a photo copy which should be priced accordingly, sell it at a swap meet but $295 is first printing collectible stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.