Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: muffler 1974 2.0, rear chrome bumper 1970-73
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Medtner3
Looking to possibly replace my dual exhaust with an original 914 muffler. my 914 is a 1974. I would consider a trade or purchase in excellent condition. Although I love the look of my dual exhaust , I have returned my teener to mostly original and I am not completely satisfied with the beefy tone of dual exhaust anymore, and thinking I might like the orginal milder tone of the original muffler, unfortunately, someone tossed out my original muffler when they cleaned my garage while I was out of town on vacation lol

I hope I dont get tossed out one day

Also, I like the idea of a rear bumper that does not have the bumper guards and just putting out a feeler here wondering if anyone has a rear bumper that would be 70-73 version

It's been a while since I have seen a good rear bumper for sale in this forum

Thanks!
IronHillRestorations
I have a new old stock Dansk OEM muffler for a 2.0, and a couple of nice early style chrome rear bumpers. PM sent! @Medtner3
Medtner3
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Apr 1 2023, 01:15 PM) *

I have a new old stock Dansk OEM muffler for a 2.0, and a couple of nice early style chrome rear bumpers. PM sent! @Medtner3

I got the PM thanks please send or post here photos if possible Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.