Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intro
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
another914guy
Hi,

This is my first post although I joined in May. My name is Bill Pirkle (another914guy) and I am restoring an Alaskan Blue '73 914 2.0
I live in Federal Way, WA, near Geoff in Seattle.
So far I have replaced the oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, spark plugs and wires, new blue coil, put in a Petronix elec. dist., had the fuel injectors cleaned, and replaced all the vacuum hoses, adding clamps at the same time.
Also sanded off surface rust everywhere, inside and out.
Still to do - move fuel pump to the front and get fiber glass rocker panels. Then it will be clean and hopefully run OK.
So that's my story. Happy to be part of the group. Hope to see you in Portland.
I am biulding a website mainly for me to document all this stuff.
Its at http://www.pirkle-websites.com/porsche914 Check it out and make recommendations.

Bill
merrill
Welcome and good to hear from you. I have to get my friend to contact all of you when he gets back from Alaska. He drives a green 74 and says he hardly ever sees other 914's out and about.
Allan
wavey.gif Welcome. I've seen you post at the Yahoo site..
goose2
Welcome Bill....I feel I already know you as I've been following your progress on the yahoo site. Nice work on the website...it's gonna be quite useful. beerchug.gif
scottb
WOOHOO!!!! i get to use this finally!!!

show us your car in whatever state of repair or disrepair..... biggrin.gif

(ya, i know there is a link but....)

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.