Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 914 jersey area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
hockeymutt
Looking for a decent 914, doesn’t need to be perfect or running. Just not rusted out.

Back story about myself to prove I’m a real person and a hobbyist. 100% disabled vet. 12 years active duty. 2012 national helicopter association aircrew member of the year, 2011 search and rescue case of the year for deployed asset. FAA licensed Airframe and power plant mechanic.

I’ve owned a 914 in the past, bought a 1976 2.0 back in 2008 in California while stationed there, ended up giving it to my dad prior to transferring to Alaska. Dad was working on occasionally then my mom ended up getting cancer. During that time period he was doing small work and must have left the passenger window cracked. Came home about 6 years later and car was essentially toasted. I also restore and collect 80s/90s pinball machine. And have a big collection of 70s/80s mopeds

Cars I’ve owned in the past or current not including the 914
CJ7
Audi s3
72 bug
2015 macan
Hummer h3t alpha(current)
Tesla model Y performance (wife’s car)
H3
H3t
Suzuki samurai tin top (flawless just sold)
2) bmw 135i
Yj
Focus rs
Cooper JCW
hot_shoe914
I am not in the Jersey area but I do have one for $15K. I will be coming up for the swap meet in Carlisle in a couple of weeks and could bring it with me. I will post pics and info tomorrow if you are interested. 1973 1.7 running and driving with no rust.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
hockeymutt
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 3 2023, 08:55 PM) *

I am not in the Jersey area but I do have one for $15K. I will be coming up for the swap meet in Carlisle in a couple of weeks and could bring it with me. I will post pics and info tomorrow if you are interested. 1973 1.7 running and driving with no rust.

Shoe
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the response, I should be going to Carlisle it’s currently penciled in with the wife and daughter. Think my daughter is more excited than I am
gnomefabtech
PM sent.
mepstein
Hockeymutt has been to my house. Great guy. Find him a good car. driving.gif
SLKWrx
Sending you a PM. Lets talk.

QUOTE(hockeymutt @ Apr 3 2023, 05:01 PM) *

Looking for a decent 914, doesn’t need to be perfect or running. Just not rusted out.

Back story about myself to prove I’m a real person and a hobbyist. 100% disabled vet. 12 years active duty. 2012 national helicopter association aircrew member of the year, 2011 search and rescue case of the year for deployed asset. FAA licensed Airframe and power plant mechanic.

I’ve owned a 914 in the past, bought a 1976 2.0 back in 2008 in California while stationed there, ended up giving it to my dad prior to transferring to Alaska. Dad was working on occasionally then my mom ended up getting cancer. During that time period he was doing small work and must have left the passenger window cracked. Came home about 6 years later and car was essentially toasted. I also restore and collect 80s/90s pinball machine. And have a big collection of 70s/80s mopeds

Cars I’ve owned in the past or current not including the 914
CJ7
Audi s3
72 bug
2015 macan
Hummer h3t alpha(current)
Tesla model Y performance (wife’s car)
H3
H3t
Suzuki samurai tin top (flawless just sold)
2) bmw 135i
Yj
Focus rs
Cooper JCW

hot_shoe914
I tried posting photos from my phone last night of the two cars I have for sale. No luck. Not sure what is going on but this is a new computer and I have zero photos on it. If you need photos or info, text me at 901-484-6977 and I cAN FILL YOU IN. mOTIVATED TO SELL BOTH QUICKLY. Want to get either a C4s or a 928.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
hockeymutt
All pms replied thanks everyone!
JOEPROPER
I have a red 2.0 1975, 5 lug back dated bumper car for sale in NY. No rust. Got it from Florida. No room or time. Rebuilt 2.0. Let me know if you're interested and I'll do my best to get you pics.
hockeymutt
bump still looking
jonferns
QUOTE(hockeymutt @ Nov 2 2023, 06:12 PM) *

bump still looking

Sent you a PM bye1.gif
Abeck914
QUOTE(hockeymutt @ Nov 2 2023, 05:12 PM) *

bump still looking

PM'd you
hockeymutt
Pm's replied. Not looking for a museum piece or something, perfect.
SLKWrx
QUOTE(hockeymutt @ Nov 10 2023, 01:34 PM) *

Mine is still up for sale. Running great, new brakes and one of the best shifting tailshifters you'll find. Going to be officially listing it soon.
hockeymutt
QUOTE(SLKWrx @ Nov 14 2023, 12:30 PM) *

QUOTE(hockeymutt @ Nov 10 2023, 01:34 PM) *

Mine is still up for sale. Running great, new brakes and one of the best shifting tailshifters you'll find. Going to be officially listing it soon.

pm sent looked for an AD through your profile post with no joy.
dcecc1968
Attached are a few photos of my car that I sent you a PM about
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.