Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D-Jet ECU Testing Session May 6, 2023
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
I am organizing a D-Jet ECU diagnostic testing session on May 6, using the Grundig VW-1218 tester. This is for the 1.7L and 2.0L cars only running factory D-Jet fuel injection. The tester is an interposer configuration and I use an NOS 043 or 049 MPS interposed with your ECU to test them together.

The tester runs through an internal progam of tests of each circuit block in the ECU to evaluate all ECU functions. ECUs do not always fail completely. From my experience, some have select failures of certain functions, yet the engine may still seem to operate acceptably. Either way, its good to know the health of your ECU and to either confirm its functionality or eliminate it as a problem.

Each function of the ECU is tested:
ECU: Basic operation
ECU: Speed correction, fuel pump control
ECU: Basic compensation (rich)
ECU: Basic compensation (lean)
ECU: Engine speed correction, full load enrichment
ECU: Acceleration and full load enrichment
ECU: Starting and warm-up enrichment
ECU: Fuel pump control
ECU: Fuel pump control

Your ECU will be immediately shipped back to you with the report to minimize your downtime.

The cost is $125. + return shipping cost with a brief report of the test results. I do these in group batches to minimize set-up time and cost. If you send it so that I receive it by May 5, I will include it. Paypal preferred, checks also accepted.

Please let me know in advance if I should expect your ECU. If interested send me your zip code and email address by PM for a full quote with shipping cost.
JeffBowlsby
Bumpity for the D-Jet ECU testing on May 6. I have a few ECUs signed up so far, if you want in on this, please PM me your zip code and email address for a full quote with return shipping cost.

You will need to get your ECU shipped to me by next week.
seanpaulmc
A bump for Jeff’s upcoming test session.
Not much time left to get them out to him (says the guy in Florida).
JeffBowlsby
Thanks Sean.

LAST CALL. Need to receive any DJet ECUs you want tested by Friday next week. PM your interest, and include your email for a full quote and shipping details.

Will plan to offer this testing again in the Fall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.