Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 904 transmission main shaft
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Porsche 904 transmission main shaft. Looks to be in really great condition. Real, not reproduction. Stores away for 20+ years. $1,495 + ship. Email- Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
Luke M
Pm sent..
mate914
Where do you find this stuff?
Matt
mb911
Oh man that would be great. Can you find me an LSD as well?
mepstein
QUOTE(mate914 @ Apr 7 2023, 10:24 PM) *

Where do you find this stuff?
Matt

2 years ago we bought out all the air cooled parts from a shop in Texas. 2 - 25’ Penske box trucks full of 8 large wood crates and 200 plastic crates. Flights for 4 people, a week of hotel rooms, rent trucks, rent forklift, build wood crates, load crates, load trucks, drive from Texas to Pennsylvania, unload trucks, store parts. Easy biggrin.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 8 2023, 08:22 AM) *

Unfortunately there wasn’t any lsd’s in the stash other than a 915, lsd, factory cooler equipped trans that we just rebuilt and sold. $$$
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 8 2023, 08:22 AM) *

We have been rebuilding a lot of 915’s over the past year. We will be adding 901, 911, @ 914 trans to the mix. It was formerly a capacity issue. Not enough space to tear down and process the rebuild. We are moving parts storage off site and freeing up 1000 ft of space. We have an automated parts washer, ultrasonic and vapor blast machines that can all take a transmission or engine case, drastically reducing cleaning times. So a lot more parts and services coming soon.

In addition to our custom (911) engine program.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.