Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '70 to '74 NOS Chrome Front Bumper and Top Cover... Lower Price
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dsmeyer
The Bumper is SOLD - The Bumper Cover is still Available.

FS: I have an Early '70 to '72 914 NOS Chrome Front Bumper with some minor damage.

- The Bumper has Never Been Installed on a Car, but the story I was told was "back in the day" this Bumper was mishandled at a Porsche Dealership and it got some minor damage. I bought it many years ago and had it as a spare.

- It has two small dents/dings, each smaller that a Quarter. One is pictured but the other is much more faint and difficult to photograph. They may be able to be massaged out by a dent doctor, but the larger one also has a small scratch in the center.

- The Bumper also has a scratch that is about 3" long (pictured) along with a number of other faint scratches from handling that may be able to be polished out.

- Other than that, it is Very Clean and Very Straight, front and back.

I also have an Original Rubber Bumper Top Cover in Excellent Condition, other than one small Scrape.

- The Scrape is show in the Pictures.

- Other than that it is in Excellent Condition front and back with No Rust or Corrosion around any of the fastening points.

I am asking $800 for the Bumper and $200 for the Cover... or best offer(s)...plus the shipping costs.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
87m491
PM sent

QUOTE(dsmeyer @ Apr 10 2023, 01:43 PM) *

FS: I have an Early '70 to '72 914 NOS Chrome Front Bumper with some minor damage.

- The Bumper has Never Been Installed on a Car, but the story I was told was "back in the day" this Bumper was mishandled at a Porsche Dealership and it got some minor damage. I bought it many years ago and had it as a spare.

- It has two small dents/dings, each smaller that a Quarter. One is pictured but the other is much more faint and difficult to photograph. They may be able to be massaged out by a dent doctor, but the larger one also has a small scratch in the center.

- The Bumper also has a scratch that is about 3" long (pictured) along with a number of other faint scratches from handling that may be able to be polished out.

I also have an Original Rubber Bumper Top Cover in Excellent Condition, other than one small Scrape.

- Other than that it is in Excellent Condition front and back with No Rust or Corrosion around any of the fastening points.

I am asking $800 for the Bumper and $200 for the Cover... or best offer(s)...plus the shipping costs.
- I would like to ship both parts together and they could go by Greyhound if the Buyer would be able to pick them up at the Bus Station (which would save some $$).

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

87m491
I'd be interested in the front bumper top if it didn't go as a package.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(87m491 @ May 6 2023, 07:05 PM) *

PM sent

QUOTE(dsmeyer @ Apr 10 2023, 01:43 PM) *

- I would like to ship both parts together and they could go by Greyhound if the Buyer would be able to pick them up at the Bus Station (which would save some $$).

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I would be interested in chrome bumper if I did not have to buy rubber piece. Send me a PM or email and I will make an offer . Thanks , Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.