Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - So its Friday night and plenty of us are here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
My wife is out with some of her sorority girlfriends from college so I am home with our daughter. What's your excuse??
Aaron Cox
worked most of the day....just relaxing....
SirAndy
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Aug 12 2005, 08:41 PM)
What's your excuse??

sat in the roof-garden and grilled buffalo burgers (yum!) and now i'm relaxing with a HUGE bottle of vodka and some OJ ...

i had a pretty stressful week, so a friday night of "schlugbutting" and beer3.gif is just perfect ...
boldblue.gif Andy
SLITS
Yes
DNHunt
7 teenage girls over for a slumber party and wife starting menopause. There is no peace except looked in the computer room or sitting on the pot. huh.gif

Dave
MoveQik
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 12 2005, 07:49 PM)
i had a pretty stressful week, so a friday night of "schlugbutting" and beer3.gif is just perfect ...
boldblue.gif Andy

Busy as hell here this weeek as well. More of the same planned for tomorrow. Taking this time for a little gin and tonic....the juice of life. Combine that with 914world.com and partypoker.com and its a pretty good night. beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Aug 12 2005, 09:12 PM)
7 teenage girls over for a slumber party

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
MoveQik
chairfall.gif
Elliot_Cannon
It's 12:30 in the afternoon on Saturday here in Hong Kong and it's raining cats and coyotes. Not much else to do. Flew through a tropical storm to the Phillipines and back last night. Pretty exciting, heavy rain, lots of lightning and the wind shield was totally lit up with St. Elmoes Fire. After all that I welcome just sitting and surfing.
Cheers, Elliot
Howard
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 12 2005, 09:27 PM)
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Aug 12 2005, 09:12 PM)
7 teenage girls over for a slumber party

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Here ya go, Andy..Beach Day
MoveQik
QUOTE (Howard @ Aug 12 2005, 08:38 PM)
Here ya go, Andy..Beach Day

Uhhhhh.....I'll take two! boldblue.gif
jeff
biggrin.gif Thank you howard,Now i'll have a sore arm at work tomorrow! sheeplove.gif
redshift
I am with Ron. (on this)

M
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 12 2005, 10:16 PM)
I am with Ron. grouphug.gif

M

huh.gif icon8.gif
redshift
screwy.gif

You would make a great news editor, Aasshole.

smile.gif

M
SGB
ohmy.gif
LOOSERS?
hey, I dunno 'bout you buddy, but I got me a Porcha. Can you say that? And a weird, undesirable one, at that!
Looser, indeed. Harumph!
Brent
What's your excuse??

Sitting across the dinning room table from my beautiful wife, both surfing and enjoying our seperate bliss. The kids are still awake (damn summer!) playing Halo2 and watching SpongeBob ELSEWHERE.

Elliott, I got flashes of "CASTAWAY" while reading your post. You are a short timer man, stay away from those storms. Can't you fly around them, or does UPS check your Mileage?

-B
SpecialK
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 12 2005, 09:49 PM)
What's your excuse??

sat in the roof-garden and grilled buffalo burgers (yum!) and now i'm relaxing with a HUGE bottle of vodka and some OJ ...

boldblue.gif Andy

Okay, my German is as rusty as my cars, but the word "schlugbutting" and your geographical location are giving me the willies Andy! I'm hoping it means you punch the other guy in the arm when a VW bug drives by... unsure.gif

.....butt to each their own! beerchug.gif

By the way, it's Saturday morning.........drank beer and watched exhibition football last night (Rams and Da' Bears).
SirAndy
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Aug 13 2005, 07:58 AM)
Okay, my German is as rusty as my cars, but the word "schlugbutting" and your geographical location are giving me the willies Andy!

my germanized version of "being a slug butt" (like that slimy animal) meaning not moving, sitting on your butt, lazy ...

HarveyH
We can't be losers, we own 914's
H.
SpecialK
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 13 2005, 11:12 AM)
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Aug 13 2005, 07:58 AM)
Okay, my German is as rusty as my cars, but the word "schlugbutting" and your geographical location are giving me the willies Andy!

my germanized version of "being a slug butt" (like that slimy animal) meaning not moving, sitting on your butt, lazy ...

Just being a smart-ass (as usual).... happy11.gif

My sarcasm is lost in text, more of a visual thing...no offense Andy! beerchug.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.