Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triple Gauge (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Level)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jbell959
I built this gauge as part of my last batch of quad and triple gauges and due to some personal issues the buyer was not able to go through with the purchase. I don't take any deposits so this is up for sale for the same price as the buyer was going to pay. This is the most popular configuration with oil temp, oil pressure, and fuel level. You will need 69-77 911 oil temp and pressure senders.

I'll probably build another batch of these gauges sometime in the summer but I do have a few spare parts from the last batch so let me know if you're looking for one and I'll see if I can accommodate it before the next batch.

This one is $750 shipped and I can take credit for cores or other gauges.

BillJ
I have one of your double gauges with temp and fuel that is still unused. Seen here placed in the console but nothing hooked up to it. Let me know how much that will.defray cost on this one. I want it.
nditiz1
Sent you an email John
Carrera73rsr
Hi John,
If not sold - I will take it.
Can send immediate payment by PayPal.

If it is sold - I can send a deposit for the next batch you may build over the summer.

Thanks!

Sam G.
Virginia Beach, VA
DannyS
QUOTE(jbell959 @ Apr 15 2023, 09:24 PM) *

I built this gauge as part of my last batch of quad and triple gauges and due to some personal issues the buyer was not able to go through with the purchase. I don't take any deposits so this is up for sale for the same price as the buyer was going to pay. This is the most popular configuration with oil temp, oil pressure, and fuel level. You will need 69-77 911 oil temp and pressure senders.

I'll probably build another batch of these gauges sometime in the summer but I do have a few spare parts from the last batch so let me know if you're looking for one and I'll see if I can accommodate it before the next batch.

This one is $750 shipped and I can take credit for cores or other gauges.

I assume this one is sold by now. The price is good. I would be interested in the next batch.

DannyS
1973 914-6 GT (rep)
1974 914 1.8
74 Carrera
1994 968 coupe
Click to view attachment djsaxton@bellsouth.net
BillJ
Yes i bought it.
jbell959
Thank you for all the interest in these....

I went through my triple gauge parts and I do have enough parts to build a few more of these. I replied to everyone interested and I'll go down the list in order.

If I can't get you in now, I should be building another batch in a few months.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.