Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kennedy Engineering clutch kit interchangeable 3.0 L and 3.2 L.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tdskip
Anyone know off the top your head if the Kennedy Engineering 3.2 L clutch kits for a 901 gearbox are interchangeable with 3 L engines as well?

I heard he got one of their very nicely made kits – they’re super to deal with by the way if you haven’t worked with them yet – on a 3.2, but I’m thinking I might use one of Mark’s 3.0L instead, and I’m wondering if I can reuse the kit that I already have.

Thanks and hope everybody’s weekends been enjoyable so far.
mepstein
The 3.2 kit has additional ring gear for the reference sensor on a 3.2. You should just be able to leave it off for the 3.0. But I’m certainly no expert on how everything will fit so I would just wait till tomorrow to call kep. They are the experts on their products.
SirAndy
Call/Email them, they have been very helpful and responsive every time i reached out.

They even made me a custom kit for my 3.6L to stock 901 setup to get enough clamping force for the 3.6L torque.
beerchug.gif
Tdskip
Thanks gentlemen, will call on Monday but thinking it will work. I’ll post an update for general knowledge
Tdskip
OK - finally had a chance to call them and they said that the kits are in fact the same.

Super helpful people in the sort of business that you want to support just to help make them successful because they deserve it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.