Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DRONE IN THE MUSEUM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9146GUY
Don't know if this has been posted but it's pretty cool.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhCnRjlyJsw

KELTY360
Cute, but way to rapid to be meaningful.
sb914
Very cool ! Makes me want to go .
Great pilot!
ndfrigi
Yes that is a great drone video and amazing cars!
Wow the drone videographer is so good and the museum even allowed him/her to fly through those cars!
VaccaRabite
Really cool. Makes me want to go for sure.
I cringed hard when I realized he was about to fly through the 917 though.

That little DJI drone is pretty badassed! I'd love to get into drones, but I just don't need another hobby.

Zach
SirAndy
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 19 2023, 11:15 AM) *

Cute, but way to rapid to be meaningful.

Play it at 0.5 or 0.25 ...
shades.gif
Jett
Had no idea that obstacle avoidance could be disabled… Even with FPV it’s hard to believe how the drone got thru some parts.
euro911
QUOTE(Jett @ Apr 19 2023, 07:47 PM) *
Had no idea that obstacle avoidance could be disabled… Even with FPV it’s hard to believe how the drone got thru some parts.
Some of them German fellas are pretty heavy into R/C aircraft stuff - wouldn't surprise me that the 'pilot' was that good, especially with all the new technology DJI employs.
Jett
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 19 2023, 09:38 PM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Apr 19 2023, 07:47 PM) *
Some of them German fellas are pretty heavy into R/C aircraft stuff - wouldn't surprise me that the 'pilot' was that good, especially with all the new technology DJI employs.

+1 I fly with FPV and it’s fun but not enough hours and crashes to confidently understand where the vehicle “is”… very cool video, especially at .25 speed!
mlindner
Thats to cool. Thanks SirAndy about the video speed, .75 is just right. Mark
dgw
.25 worked for me. I saw the 914 parked behind the 904.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Jett @ Apr 20 2023, 10:50 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 19 2023, 09:38 PM) *

wouldn't surprise me that the 'pilot' was that good, especially with all the new technology DJI employs.

+1 I fly with FPV and it’s fun but not enough hours and crashes to confidently understand where the vehicle “is”… very cool video, especially at .25 speed!

I've been going down a rabbit hole on the DJI Avata - which of course is part of the reason they made the video. They have an augmented reality overlay in the goggles that tells you what the drone will fit through. And the drone itself is smaller then many others on the market right now.

For me it was the pilot flying under cars that got me. The pass through the 917 fan opening was thrilling, but it was the low pass under the 911 that made me realize what a pro that pilot was. He had maybe an inch above and below him for the length of the car.

Looks like an Avata full setup is about $1500. Steep. I'm going to just keep telling myself I don't really want or need it.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.