Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eBay Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turtleman
I was intersted in this 914; item #4567513662, and wondered if anyone new the car or has seen it?

Unfortunately, I live on the East Coast!!

I appreciatge any assistance in this matter.

Chip
VegasRacer
The link for lazy people.
ArtechnikA
more than one person is questioning the mileage... one person asked about the pedal covers, and i've never seen sill carpet damage like that in a 40k mi garage queen.

but MHO is that mileage doesn't kill these cars, rust and lack of maintenance do. hard to tell where the reserve lies - it could be a decent 4-5k car.

there's a trueism about never buying a car at night...
anthony
I'd be skeptical because the guy sounds like a big bullshit artist. It's definitely a 143K mile car. The paint isn't an original color. Fuchs are fake. Black trunk paint. Bid accordingly.
chilli
Here is my 2.5 cents, dash has been replaced, also look at the weave around the radio etc. Is that tape on the drivers seat or something else. I agree total repaint.

Also look at his feedback from buyers sold some parts nothing high end. If you are local to LA the do COD only.

Value not sure probably no more than $3,500 that is if things check out in the daylight, it is a 1.7.

mike driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.