Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Peterson Automotive Museum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve
https://www.petersen.org/
Went yesterday. Some pretty cool cars. Only two 914’s. Jeff Zwarts yellow GT and this Orange one.
Click to view attachment
Pursang
Do you have more photos that you might post? Thanks.
flat4guy
I heard the display will be there through summer.
Steve
QUOTE(Pursang @ Apr 23 2023, 12:39 PM) *

I only took a couple. Otherwise there was a Porsche #1 replica and a lot of Race Cars. There were more race cars at Rennsport than this exhibit.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Steve
QUOTE(Pursang @ Apr 23 2023, 12:39 PM) *

My daughter took some pictures of this artsy fartsy thing there. Innocent mutilated 911’s with crystals and crap shoved into holes cut into the car?
barf.gif confused24.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
SKL1
Would love to see that exhibit but the last time I was in LA, luckily to see Jay's Garage in Burbank, I felt like I was driving through a third world country and couldn't get out of there fast enough. The time before leaving a 000 event in downtown LA on a Saturday afternoon it took me over 2 hours to go 10 miles... no big hurry to get anywhere near LA any time soon unfortunately.
Steve
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Apr 23 2023, 08:17 PM) *

Would love to see that exhibit but the last time I was in LA, luckily to see Jay's Garage in Burbank, I felt like I was driving through a third world country and couldn't get out of there fast enough. The time before leaving a 000 event in downtown LA on a Saturday afternoon it took me over 2 hours to go 10 miles... no big hurry to get anywhere near LA any time soon unfortunately.

I don’t blame you. It is a 3rd world country there. My daughters boy friend was driving. It was like going to the zoo with no cages.
Lucky9146
My friend owns the silver 911 featured at the end in Top Gun Maverick and seen briefly in the movie a couple of times, if you are paying attention.

He and wife were invited to the VIP opening

The pics here are all I've seen so far. I was planning at some point to go see the exhibit but from what I've see so far, I'm less inclined. That drive is a bugger. If you have more pics to post it would be appreciated.

I see his car locally at C&C, well maybe not for the next 6 months biggrin.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.