Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Sparco Race Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ssstikircr
Up for sale are 2 Sparco race seats. I used them as a driver and passenger seat. They both come with Sparco risers and universal adjusters. They are in like brand new condition with no scuffs or signs of wear or fading. Would prefer local pickup in the Sacramento area but if needed can strap to a pallet and arrange shipping or you can on your end. Asking $1000 /OBO for everything… thanks for looking.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ssstikircr
Lowered the price… open to offers

Seats are in amazing shape! These were not cheap
ssstikircr
For those wondering on size …. I’m 6’2” about 240 with a 38” waist and 49” chest and I fit comfortably. Hope that helps.
BillJ
Can we assume these are pretty old and cannot be used for any track work right?
technicalninja
The first set of pictures showed one of the tags which was good until sometimes in 22.

This is why I passed.

These look great but cannot be used for their original purpose.

they'd make a neat set of seats for a streetcar.

I don't think they are DOT approved at all but state inspectors (at least here in Texas) don't seem to care.
ssstikircr
New price $800 !!! Hate to see them go to waist. Might not work for sanctioned racing but would be perfect for the hot rod weekend canyon carver. Honestly they are in GREAT SHAPE!
ssstikircr
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.